Chapter 5 (The honeymoon II)

Their flight took off by midnight and both of them spent the better part of the journey wrapped up in each other's bodies with Zain occasionally drifting to sleep while Malik watches over her.

The next day,they touched down in Paris and Zain couldn't contain her happiness. Paris has always been the dream city for her and she's so glad that she gets to see it with her husband right by her side.

The duo finished with the airport and a taxi came to convey them to the hotel they'll be staying in as they were so worn out from the jetlag.

"I could do with some hot bath and massage right now" , Zain mumbled while they were in the elavator.

"I'd gladly help but i am in need of some massage too myself" , Malik imitated her tired tone with a lazy loopsided grin across his lips.

Zain only snorted with a jut of her lower lip,despite how worn out he was,his eyes trailed down to her lips out of reflex. He could watch her for he whole day and never get tired. Damn,he's so smitten by her and whipped if he might add.

When they got into their hotel room,a large suite which was relatively too big for both of them but Malik wasn't willing to spare any dime to make them both comfortable. The bed was a large king size bed with a wardrobe to stuff their belongings in and a dresser at the other end of the room opposite of the bathroom door. He dropped their bags and made a beeline to the bathroom.

"I'll run the water bath for us,seat your cute self right here while I'm at it." He planted a small kiss on her forehead as she lazily plopped down on the couch.

She nodded at him with a smile across her face and a mischievous glint to her eyes. He knew what that smile meant as he studied her intently with a smile of his own. So many things swam through his mind but that would be a discussion for another day.

The next morning after subh prayer,they woke up pretty late legs tangled and bodies nestled in each other's touch. Zain fluttered her eyes open to the sight of Malik in deep sleep with his lils slightly apart. He looked peaceful in his sleep and in an attempt to not wake him up being the light sleeper he is,she carefully untangled her body from his and tip toed to the bathroom to take a shower. She lightly brushed her lips on his forehead before she left.

An hour later,they were having breakfast outside the hotel in a small quiet restaurant with Zain enjoying the view of the streets from where she was seated.

After breakfast they got into a cab on a sight seeing mission. Zain had been blabbing excitedly and taking pictures non stop.

The expert tour guide met them and they walked in step behind him as he led them to Paris' most elegant and historic structures. Their first stop being the Eiffel tower. The couple were awed by how magnificent and gigantic the tower is. The tour briefed them on the history of the historical monument in a thick French accent.

"Give him the camera and ask him to take a photo of us" , Zain whispered to Malik with her signature puppy dog eyes. He couldn't say no to that cute face she made as he smiled with a light shake of his head. She knew exactly how to push his buttons and get through what she wants.

After a couple of pictures,it was already lunch time and they stopped at the second floor of the tower at the Restaurant le Jules Vernes for an exotic gourmet meal. They ordered and stuffed their stomachs until they were both full while they enjoyed the great view through the expansive windows of the diner.

They took some more photos,which were more of Zain striking different poses while Malik took pictures of her.

They spent the whole day visiting other notable tourist attractions in Paris like the Louvre museum,the home of France's kings where they spent hours watching the beautiful artistic antiquities and medieval masterpieces by world's famous notable artists including the famous Mona Lisa painted by Leonardo Da Vinci. The stopped at the Palais-Royal which was opposite of the museum and took enough pictures after hearing the historical background of the royal architectural masterpiece from the tour guide.