Chapter Forty-Four

Andy told me she was going to get a drink and was coming right back, but that was literally an hour ago. Instead of coming back to me, she kept drinking and stopping to socialize with other people. I had tried to jump in the conversations every so often but it was almost like I wasn't there. I always ended up standing somewhere by myself, having brief conversations with Shawn or aimlessly walking around. It was boring and stupid. Everyone else was having a good time and I was ready to go. At one point, I almost called an Uber to take me home but it would've rubbed Andy the wrong way. I'm not sure why. It wasn't like she was paying attention to me anyways.

For some reason, everything that she was doing tonight was getting on my damn nerves. She kept walking away from me, she smelled like nothing but weed and when I wasn't with her I noticed she was being flirty with girls. I would stand across the room and watch her get too close to some but I couldn't do anything or I would be the crazy f-cking girlfriend that shot up the party. My patience was weighing thin and I felt like I was going to snap at any moment. Part of me wanted to drink to calm my nerves but another part of me knew I had to be sober because Andy was about to be too drunk off her ass to do anything.

"Are you okay, love," Donna asked as she approached me. I was standing with my back against the wall and texting Eric on my phone. Him and his girlfriend were having game night and he invited me over. He claimed that his game night was better than any gangster party. I would've went if he wasn't five f-cking hours away. When I reminded him how far apart we were he sent crying face emojis and I sent them back because I honestly didn't want to be here.

"Yes, I'm okay. I'm just a little bored. I guess I'm not in the partying mood," I said as casually as possible. She pressed her lips together and came to stand beside me on the wall.

"It's like that sometimes. It comes with the territory. She's having the time of her life and you're praying for this sh-t to end. I've been there, girl. Countless of times but soon you'll get over it." I sighed heavily and looked towards Donna to see her giving me a caring smile. "You know what helped me? Instead of just standing against the wall, I started going around and making conversation with random people. It got me a lot more respect within the Family and it kind of made Iggy jealous, especially when I talked to the boys. I found him making sure he was closer than ever because he was worried someone would take me away."

"I doubt that'll work on Andy. Look at her. She's already drunk," I told Donna as I nodded my head over to her daughter. Andy was talking to some girl and she could barely stand up straight. She was leaning to the side and moving closer to the girl. My blood began boiling when she grabbed her hand. "I'm going to f-cking kill her." I started walking towards Andy but Donna put her hand on my shoulder. Sh-t, was I overreacting?

All Andy did was grab the girl's hand but it seemed so suggestive, but maybe I was being extra. It was probably nothing. I looked back at Donna with hopeful eyes. I wanted her to tell me that I needed to calm down and that her daughter wasn't doing anything that she wasn't supposed to do. "Iggy never cheated on me and I think the main reason is because I trusted him. No matter how far or close I trusted him. Sometimes he flirted, but never acted on anything. I believe Andy's the same. She wouldn't disrespect you."

I took a deep breath and forced a smile on my face. Donna was right. I trusted Andy. She had been through being cheated on and she knew my history so she wouldn't break so easily and slip up. Donna gave me a gorgeous grin back but her grin slowly faded and her blue eyes squinted. "What the f-ck is that d-ckhead doing?"

I followed her eyes and my heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. I clenched my fists and regretted not bringing my gun to the f-cking party. Andy was over there dancing with some b-tch in a skimpy dress. I could understand if it was just dancing, but it wasn't. The girl was dancing on Andy as if it was going to be her last dance and Andy's hands were in inexcusable places. When she grabbed her ass, I nearly sprinted across the room to them. I pushed past people to make my way over them and when I finally got to them, Andy looked right into my eyes and kept dancing as if it was nothing.