#18 Truth magazine

Dedicated to payalJindal, For passionately following this story, Thank you dr😊

Arjun.

I was still in the bed when the phone was ringing continually.

I was in my suit, I had been working late yesterday and just slept a couple of hours only.

"Hell..o?" I attended the call "what's it karan" I asked groggily "it's only 6 in the morni-"

"Sir bad news!" he said and I opened my eyes.

"What happened?"

Did Abiram or Mahesh do anything stupid again?

"It's trishana!" he said and I was wide awake now "she published the truth magazine and you should see what she wrote there!" he said.

"Truth magazine!?" I asked him unbelievably, it was discontinued after they set up the news channel.

So when the mic was taken away,She found another route to report the news!?

I didn't expect that!

"Bring me a copy" I said.

"Yes, I am already on my way" he said.

I disconnected and went online.

Sure enough, It was there.

Varsha, A kidnapper or victim?

And just below that was the details on her story.

And worse- The pictures were arranged from the moment she was arrested along with the series of events that happened that day.

The police arresting her from the hotel.

The police handing her to another group on a deserted road.

The police announcing that varsha escaped with her unknown helpers and put her on wanted list.

Then shahid khan's statement that he was not kidnapped by varsha.

I read the news.

If you are still wondering about the credibility of the news, we have videos of the same...

I slammed the phone to the bed.

Shit!

This is a major setback for us.

Even though she didn't mention surya group directly,It was obvious to anyone with brain what she's hinting at.

She mentioned the name of police officer!

'It was assumed that the SI thomas who arrested varsha was working with a "major" corporation "s" and they are "reportedly" trying to get their hands on Latest fashion world, where varsha Abraham is the only legal successor'

She just had to ruin even the acquisition of " latest"!

she ended her article with ;

'Are we safe with the police? If varsha is Arrested and handed over by police, how safe are we with our police and law?

I looked around the papers scattered around the bed and the picture in the middle of it.

Trishana..

I picked it up and watched her smiling face.

I knew it...I knew you will create trouble.

"Arjun" my housekeeper uncle opened the door and came in with the receiver "You have a call" he said.

I put down her photo "Disconnect all the phones, I am going to the company"