Prologue: Truck-sama strikes again!

[As I edit this, I am sitting at my desk (for once) and a cold apple juice with a red straw sticking out of it is to my right and the dog sleeping on my bed behind me.]

The day of my death was a rainy one—an early sign of my upcoming doom really.

Under the protection of my decorated cat umbrella, my nose was stuck in the latest novel I had picked up. Though I was generally pretty clumsy in this lifetime, whenever distracted by things such as books and phones, I would never fall—becoming somewhat graceful and elegant even.

As my thoughts were wandering off to unknown places, I saw it.

A small fluffy and undeniably adorable little snow white kitten! But it was sitting in the middle of the road.

And speeding towards the unsuspecting and cute creature was a monstrous truck!

So, I did the only thing any animal-loving person would do. I saved the cat.

I guess truck-sama gained another victim.

~~*~~

I woke up to gentle music being played. Looking down at my hands, I was shocked. I was normal. My body wasn't mangled and bloody like I had expected, instead appearing in its normal appearance.

I looked up and saw a man. "Where am I?" I immediately asked him.

"Oh right, this is the heavenly realm, the home of myself. I should apologise for what happened, it was a mistake on my behalf."

I looked at the man. "Did the kitty survive?"

He nods. "Thanks to you Primrose, it lived on. Because of my foolish... mistake, I would like to compensate you with reincarnation. Of course, I'll give you a cheat of your choice." His voice was firm yet I still shrugged in indifference.

My reply was: "Sure I guess, it really doesn't bother me. Also, I'd prefer you just choose any for me. Doesn't really bother me regardless as long as I can live a happy life..."

~~*~~

Hi everyone, this is just an edit for future reference, it's also posted on my message board:

hey everyone, I just noticed very similar names between RIOGAPV and another otome story. I am sorry about the very similar names, I had wanted her to have flowery names in both lifetimes so I looked up some and chose from a list. In the end, Amaryllis won over Aster and Fleur but I still wanted to include the names.Once again, apologies to the other writer, it was an honest mistake and I should have previously checked other stories, sorry sorry sorry!