Chapter Eighteen - Traitor

(Harry's POV)

The sun had finally begun to set, meaning that I could finally leave Uma's ship and get away from the irrelevant members of our crew, I just want to find Elle and Uma so that we can watch the coronation and taunt her scum of a villain older sister.

I stepped off the weather-withered, wooden docks with a deep smile on my face and let out a large chuckle as I sauntered down the sloped pathway inland. People backed away as I passed them, crawling back into their half broken, fractured slums.

A wide smirk emit across my features as I managed to trip a passerby then nick a soft cloth from the stall opposite me, throwing it behind me for other commoners to scramble for.

It wasn't a long walk to Uma's- where we should all be meeting, ready to watch the coronation live but as I got there, there was no Ellie to be seen.
"Where's me bonnie lass?" I questioned aloud before dropping my sword into the barrel and making my way to the front of the room
"I'm sure she'll be here soon, Harry, I mean Gil was back five minutes ago," She told me, trying to assure me that she is fine but that just made me worry. Why didn's she come in at the same time as Gil?

She might be as tough as me and one of the most feared villain kids' on the isle, but she still gets me worried.

I tried to clear my mind as Uma handed me a tray of food and switched on the old, static TV ready for the coronation where Mal is to steal fairy godmother's magic wand- her mom's orders, and tear down the barrier so that all villains can rein free and come down on Auradon.

"SHUT UP!" Screeched Uma as noise started to emerge from the set, causing the entire shop to become eerily silent apart from the low sound of the TV.

It worked! It seems that Mal had stolen the wand and was currently aiming towards some old, brunette lady and another boy our age- the prince. The shop erupted in celebrations as the crew began jumping onto the tables, swinging from the chandeliers and fighting when suddenly, the ground underneath us began to shake. Small fragments of brick, paint, and wood rained down from the ceiling whilst the building continued to wobble against its ancient supports but luckily, the shaking started to cease.

Uma held a wide grin across her face, she climbed atop of the counter and threw out her arms
"The barrier is broken!" She announced, finally! We can make our way of this hell! Live a new life, ruling over Auradon with the rest of our crew. If only I could find Ellie...

As the lower down crew members made their way, swiftly out of the shop at towards our ship ready to set sail, I glanced over to the TV set behind us where Maleficent had taken over the hall in which the coronation was being held. The harsh cackle erupted from the TV set causing everyone who was left in the room to dart their eyes towards it- watching closely at the encounter of Mal and her Mother.

A heated discussion began between the two as Mal refused to give over the wand whilst a deep green mist began to fog across the rest of the room before a lasting cackle echoed through the room once more and the entire hall froze in place.
"What in Hades' name is happening?" Uma exclaimed, everyone's eyes glued to the set

As the deep sea of green began to disperse, a meager, limp body fell onto the carpeted ground. Teal hair cascaded across the figure's features and ripped clothes covered their body
"Ellie?" I whispered aloud, afraid that the limp, lifeless body lying in Auradon was the most important girl in my life.

"It can't be..." Uma added, her voice laced with disbelief just like my own
"How did she?" I questioned my captain, people have tried every single way to get off this prison with no success, how would a fifteen-year-old pirate manage to escape with no ship, no magic, nobody to help her.

An outburst of my girlfriend's name chorused through the ancient television set as the four traitorous villains rushed to the wounded girl
"How-" I began to question when Uma's voice broke my pitiful trance
"THE TRAITOR!" The enraged pirate roared to everyone in the room, Ellie wasn't like that, she would never betray her crew like this! I loved her, just as I thought that she loved me... But this clearly proves different, maybe this entire time she was just using us to get to Auradon with her turncoat of a sister.

No, that can't be, I won't believe this
"Round up the crew, ready the sails- Let's teach this traitor a lesson about loyalty" Uma spat to the remainder of the crew, causing everyone to file out of the shop agreeing with their captain about the fate of Ellie.

"Uma, you can't seriously think that Ellie went to Auradon on her own free will" I exclaimed
"The how else would she have gotten there, Harry? I know you love her, I can see it in your eyes. The way your movements light up every time she enters the room, the sparkle in your eyes when she utters a word. She was one of my best friends too, accompanied on my demanding night shifts, took the messy, gruesome jobs that were left to our crew and got rid of them- but she has chosen her side... And she chose Auradon."
————————
A/N~ Hey guys, Anon here x
Updates might be slow for next week as I am going on my silver dofe both weekends! But I'll definitely update for when I get home and rested.
Thanks for all the support, i lysm
- Anon xx