#19 Merging of Latest

Trishana.

I was dumbfounded at the news.

I dialled shahid from my number.

"Did you see it? Turn on the surya tv, A live broadcast is going on!" I said.

Shahid.

I was shocked at the news that was going on.

"-I am happy to announce the merging of my company with surya group-"

"What's going on!?" Aditya appeared beside me "why is varsha's pappa in the tv with narayan-"

"Pappa!"

Varsha ran to the room and her eyes widened.

"What's going on?" she looked around "what..what's he doing with..with surya group?" she asked.

"It looks like your father agreed to merge with surya group" Karthik said slowly "But what made him do it?" He said slowly.

"Impossible!" She whispered.

"Relax varsha" Aditi said "Don't worry about him, They can't do anything to him now, He will be alright" she said

"She's right, varsha, if anything go after the merging, Everyone will naturally think that surya group is behind that, so they won't do anything"

she nodded.

"But I still want to see him" she said

"Trisha just called me, She especially told me to take care of you" I told her "Don't do anything until she investigate what's going on" shahid added.

"I am visiting my dad today" karthik said "let me try and get some informations too" he said

"I am coming with you karthik" I looked at him "I can't sit and wait here, I need to find Izzy" I said "I am worried about her, I still can't contact priyanka" I said.

"No!" Aditya and karthik said at once.

"Don't say anything stupid" Karthik said "Even though the police have withdrawn the lookout notice for you and varsha, I am sure that narayan's men will be expecting you to turn up"

"Besides, Even though you have recovered from the gunshot last time, Your body still need some time to fully heal" Aditya added.

"It's dangerous, I can't ask you to do this-"

"Why not, shahid, We don't want Izzy to end up in the wrong hands too" karthik said.

He turned to Aditya "you don't need to come out for this, I am already visiting my dad, I will go and find priyanka after that" karthik said.

"Then let us split up and search for her"Aditi said "I need to get some things from outside" She said.

"Give us all the places priyanka could possibly hide,All the places you can possibly think of" Aditya told me.

"Thank you" I said slowly, It was strange for me to depend on someone else, Nobody have ever done that before.

"Karthik, let me come and -" varsha started, but I cut across her.

"You can't step out of here,varsha" I said "our faces are already revealed to the public, it's better we stay away this time"

"but the charges are cleared, Even you went online and said that I didn't kidnap you"

"But surya group will be still searching for you varsha" Aditya said "It's not possible to hide forever, I know, But let's be careful now"

"Let Trisha investigate about your papa first, then we will plan our move" I told her firmly.