scandal

<<previously on
Love me |MICHAENG X MIBAM>>

We decided to go to my room first and talked​ for awhile, i told her some of my sicrets and some things that happened to me while we were away from each other and so she did too, while we're at the center of our conversation, we decided to took some pictures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After bambam and i took a picture together, we split up our places, he went to his pictorial and i went to my members, i found them doing Vlive so i decided to join them.

(The next day)

MINA'S POV

I woke up early today, and i found myself alone in the room, i was shocked that they woke up early than me today (Momo,sana), i checked the time and saw it was 6:35 in the morning, i fixed my hair and immediately went to the living room, they're all there looking at their cellphones and forming a circle, its like they have some kind of meeting, they're also looking and talking to each other, it looks so serious but....why they didn't wake me up?, Are they talking about me?.

After watching them like that i decided to attract their attention.*cough* and they all stared at me, they look so shocked like they're giving me a why-are-you-here? Look and oh-no-shes-here look, i looked at them with my confused look then started to walk towards them, now there's 8 pairs of eyes following every inch of my move. I sat at the empty space beside them and they're still looking at me, i feel so weird and awkward now so i broke the silence.

"What?" I asked them, and they started to look at each other again, and they're like 'are we gonna tell her?', i knew there's something going on, but what is it?

"What?" I asked again hoping that this time, they're going to tell me everything.

"Uhm, mina... there's....uhm...a scandal, that's spreading online right now" jihyo said. What scandal?

"What scandal?" I said.

BREAKING NEWS!:
   TWICE'S mina and GOT7'S bambam dating rumors.

BREAKING NEWS!:   TWICE'S mina and GOT7'S bambam dating rumors

"The......pic...the pic that you and bambam captured with each other, are now spreading online"

"WHAT?!?!" Tf?, How did that happen?, We just took it last night, how?, How did it spread?, Who spread it?.

"Mina, we don't know either, they're now accusing you and bambam that you were dating, and now there are many fans who's disappointed at the both of you, they say that you both broke the 3 year dating policy, we don't want you to know this because we dont want you to get hurt, but i guess it's your right to know it too, I'm sorry mina." Says jihyo.