twenty two

~Camila's POV~

I don't let him finish. Instead, I run away from him back into the house. Silent tears fell down my face with the occasional hiccup. Morgan calls me over to her but I give her a sad look and just keep moving.

~Daniel's POV~

Earlier that night...

August and I were talking for quite some time. Our conversation started off about our new song, but over time is slowly faded into my love life. We were talking about Camila.

"Dude you should tell her before it's too late." August tells me.

It wasn't until that night that I had realized that I truly loved Camila and I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life. I mean, sure. We were both a little buzzed, but that had nothing to do with my sudden realization. The thought was always there in the back of my mind, but I never had the guts to own up to it.

"You know what, you're right." I confess. "I just don't know when."

"Tonight?" August questions.

"No, no. Of course not. Then she'd think I was just saying that because I'm drunk." I tell him.

"Good point." August admits. "There she is." My eyes look around the backyard, before connecting them with the back of a familiar brunette's head.

I smile to myself. I was about to run after her but she escaped my sight before I could.

Me and August stay there talking for a while before he decides to leave.

"Hey bro, I'm gonna go talk to Zach." August tells me. He was gone before I could object, so I let it be. I was about to go pour myself a drink when I see another familiar face. 

"Hey, Aspen." I say.

"Heyy. I'm about to get another drink, want one?" She offers.

"Actually, yea, if you don't mind." I tell her.

At that she was off, trying to find somewhere to get us drinks.

~Aspen's POV~

When I saw Daniel tonight, It made me realize how hot he was. Ever since jack ditched me for that bimbo, I've been trying to get a boyfriend. Daniel seemed like just the right person for that job.

I walked up to him and offered to get him a drink. When I finally reached the bar, I asked the bartender for his strongest drink. I grabbed the drinks and headed back to Daniel.

"Here you go." I smile sweetly at him.