The Weekend

Just cause you asked nicely Nique_Nique_Da_Freak

[Mia in MM]

'Make her lose her mind every weekend'

Waking up to zara wrapped in my arms head layed on my chest with our legs tangled together was a foreign feeling but it was definitely something I could get used to.

I left her house a couple hours ago though cause I ain't have no clean clothes, I came back home with my coat on, my boxers, and my J's.

Project baby💦😜- you coming over tonight right?👀

Looking down at the message mia sent me I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. 

To: Project baby💦😜- what time ya shift end today

Project baby💦😜- 8

To: Project baby💦😜- I'll be there by 9

Project baby💦😜- I'll be waiting 😌

What me and mia had was complicated, we already had a past from high school and she was currently in a 3 year and counting relationship with a good nigga named Keenan. He pays her bills, takes her on shopping sprees, even put her in a nice ass Benz, and he trying to get her out the projects. He keep her financially satisfied but not sexually according to her, and that's where I come in. They been in a relationship for 3 years but every weekend for the past two years I been handling them sexual frustrations he's not eligible to take care of. When she first asked me to basically be her side nigga I was like hell nah cause I wouldn't want nobody to do that shit to me but then I had to remember that nigga wasn't my mans, I didn't owe him an ounce of loyalty. If I wasn't gone do it somebody else was and it would be pointless for her to add another body to her count when I can easily get her right.

"Aye king just called let's roll out" Ash spoke tearing me from my thoughts.

"Damn I was just about to go hit up the dice game on 115th" I shook my head standing up from the reclining chair.

"Niggas down there getting hit for big money too" Kil adds as we walk out the apartment.

"I'm already knowing, I like taking they money for fun" I laugh walking down the stoop stairs.

"I be finessing niggas in the dice games they don't know how to count" Ash smirks as we all got in the car.

"That's why I don't like shooting with you"

We drove 40 minutes to the meeting spot in Brooklyn and now we been standing in this abandoned building for 15 minutes and these niggas still haven't showed up.

"Yo they not coming" Ash spoke checking the time on her watch.

"So what we do now?" Kil asks.

"Go back to kings and tell him they didn't show whatchu mean" I shrug picking the duffel bag up off the floor slinging it back over my shoulder before walking towards the door.

"Damn, we came all the way over here and we ain't gone get no money" Kil sighs as we walk out the building.

"We can sell it to Cole and them, you know they ain't never got no pure shit like this before but they got the money for it" Ash says suggestively.