Backstory

Hi, I'm Silver Death. Most people around here know me as Jessica. I accepted the fact that I wasn't normal a long time ago. When I first killed someone.

I was almost 5. They set out knives and swords in front of me. I threw a knife and missed the target. But hit the person standing beside it. The others laughed at their colleague for being hurt by a 5 year old. I remember yelling "Help him!" I earned a slap for that. He died in front of me. So they handed me a sword. I swung it at the person who handed it to me.
It was a blur.
By the time I stopped everyone else in the room was dead.
Then they had The Winter Solider train me. I had more kills than him in no time.
I was never put in Cyro I'm 24 now.
And I was never wiped. I remember every mission I ever went on. Every man, woman, and child I killed.
I was killed by the Hulk on camera so HYDRA thinks I'm dead. They lost their two best assassins within a year of each other. They had one in training. But he was very far behind.

I got myself a little piece of land near a little town. Every thing was perfect.

Then the god damned Avengers crashed in the field beside my house.

Would've been fine if Winter or Banner wasn't with them-Winter for obvious reasons- I was sent to kill Banner. Hulk almost killed me on that mission. First one I failed. Bitchy isn't it?? Thank god for masks and hair dye.
HYDRA always dyed my hair silver for missions. And had a light blue mask on. It was practically a muzzle. I made sure to keep it, to remind me about where I grew up. And that I killed so many people.

Word Count -> 317