Chapter 21

Elenor's PoV:

It has been a week since Jane came to us, and we got the alphas son along with Marcela. Alex and I have had meetings with the pack to tell them about the war that is coming our way. Our warriors have started to train harder to be ready. Mick, Magnus, Marcela, and the alpha's son, Jake, have chosen to fight and train with us. The pack had a hard time accepting the hunters fighting by our side, but know they are training next to each other.

"Elenor, focus, you need to be ready," Magnus screams at me.

He is training us to use our elements better at the moment. While the twins are training with their father and Marcela on their weapons. The boys are training with the warriors on the other side of us.

I haven't been feeling like myself as of late, but I haven't told anyone. It will just cause them to worry, and we need to stay focus on the war to come. I see a fireball being thrown at my way, But I stop it before it hits me.

We continue like this for a while longer, and the more I use my elements, the more I feel like I'm losing control. I'm partnered up with Ash, and Jem is with Jane. I see Ash throw a big fireball at me. I try stopping it, but I end up losing control.

Jem's PoV:

I was focused on showing Jane to control her water element that I wasn't paying much attention to anything until I heard Magnus scream at Elenor. I look at them and see that Elenor had backfired a fireball at Ash, and Magnus was trying to stop it. Elenor was not in control anymore. That only means one thing, and it is not good.

"Elenor," I scream at her trying to get her attention on me and away from Ash. It works, and she looks at me getting her attention away from everyone else. What I see terrifies me; she has no control anymore and is out for blood.

"What Jem? Don't you see I was having fun watching this bitch scared for her stupid life," She says with a smirk on her face.

"Ellie, you need to fight it; the power is overwhelming you," I tell her hoping she would listen to me.

The thing that she doesn't know is that I'm buying time, so Magnus, Marcela, and Mick can surround her in case we need to take her down. Everyone was clearing space for us in case things got out of hand, and the girls had their elements and weapons ready in case they needed to use it. I look to my right and see that Alex looks like he wants to go to Ellie to calm her down, but it will only make things worse. The guys see me looking at him and understand that they need to hold Alex back.

"Ellie control it. You're so stupid why would I want to control it. This is me!" She screams at me.

She throws a fireball at me, and I'm able to stop it. I don't see that she also threw an earth ball at me. It nearly hits me, but Jane stops it. This causes her attention to be put on Jane. I'm able to handle Elenor in this state of mind, but none of them have dealt with her acting like this.

"What is going on" I hear the guys ask me in the mind link.

"Her elements are overpowering her; she isn't in control anymore. So, to her, you guys are nobody of importance," I tell them.

"How do we stop her," Rodney asks, and Alex just growls at his comment. He understands that we have to stop her before she hurts someone.

"I'm working on it," I tell them and cut off the connection to them.

"Ellie, look at me. You can't let it control you. Please fight to gain control, or we will have to put you down," I tell her. She doesn't listen, though.