Part 9

(Unedited)

Bts pov

So we entered our house with Taehyung trailing behind us with wide eyes looking around our house we mean our mansion.

"Wowwww hyungie your house is so bigg." Taehyung said with sparkling eyes and open mouth.

"Thankxx Tae." We said in unison.

"Okay so Tae let's go sit in the living room and watch your uhmm Snow movie!?" Jimin said with confusion while pointing towards our living room.

"Its Frozen, silly hyung." Taehyung sadi pouting while crossing his arms.

"Ohh sorry sorry." Jimin quickly said making Taehyung smile and run towards the living room while loudly giggling.

"Aish this baby tiger." We all said in our minds and smiled.

It was really amazing how we all think the same thing at the same time about our baby boy.

Kaabooom.!!!!

We heard a loud noise from the living room followed by a loud OWWWW.!!!!!
And we all knew that Taehyung fell again so we quickly ran towards the room.
And spotted our baby sitting on the soft furry carpet while rubbing his forehead.

"Are you okay, tiger?" Namjoon said with a panic expression.

"Heheheh yes Joonie hyungie. I just tripped on my silly foot." Taehyung said while rubbing the back of his head with a embarrassed bright pink face.

We all laughed at his silliness and quickly sat on the living room's carpet while Jin and Namjoon hyung brought us some fluffly blankets and laid then on us.

"So want do you guys want?" Jin said.

"Hyung our usuals, beer...." As Jungkook was speaking Taehyung cut his sentence in mid air.

"Taehyungie wants some MILKK" He said raising his hand.

We all chocked.

What the hell.

"What kind of milk Taehyung?" Jungkook said with a smirk.

"Ahm strawberry milk. I love strawberries." Taehyung said licking his lips and smiling. 😋😋

"Oh i thought you meant another milk." Jungkook whispered with a sad expression.

We were all softly laughing at Taehyung's innocence and Jungkook's stupidness.

We soon changed our order because looking at Taehyung, we can totally say that he hasn't even seen a beer bottle before.

"Hyung i will also like to have some milk." Hobi said and smiled at Taehyung.

"Yesss Hobi hyung and we both will become strong and beat the cupcake out of bad people." Taehyung said and showed his imaginary biceps.

"Well in that case, i will take the same." Yoongi said.

"Me toooo."

"Me also."

Jin was all shocked but happy at the same time.

"How can this small baby has such a big impact on us?"
Is all he can think while going to the kitchen.

Soon Jin returned with 7 glasses of milk and gave them to each one of the boys.
As Namjoon set the movie FROZEN on Tv.

The boys made disgusting faces seeing the glass of milk but looking at Taehyung who was watching them with big eyes, they smiled and gulped the cold milk in one go and smiled.

"Wow hyungie so quick. You guys are so cool." Taehyungies said and started drinking his milk slowly slowly like a little baby he is.

As the movie started and Taehyung ignored everything in his surroundings and fully focused on the movie.

While we fully focused on our baby.

We laughed at how he mouthed every dialogue in the movie and how he jammed with all the songs. Oblivious of our stares.

After staring at Taehyung for an hour we shifted our gazes towards the tv because we don't wanna cheat Tae.

No one's pov

As the half movie was over Taehyung moved his head to look at his hyungs who were focusing on the movie and smiled.

But soon his smiled turned to a pout as he watched his Sugar hyungie sleeping beside him.
"Why is he always sleeping?" He thought and pouted.

"You have been a bad hyungie. And Taehyung will punish you." The small boy muttered amd started thinking about the big harsh punishment he will give to his Suga hyung.

Idea.!!! 💡💡

He softly picked up his backpack trying to not make any noise and pulled out a black coloured nail paint which stole from his Tao hyung and covered his mouth with his sweater's sleeves and started giggled to himself.

Hehheheheh...

He slowly took Yoongi's hands and started painting his nails while sticking his tongue out in order to concentrate.

As the movie came to an end everyone stretched in their places.

To be honest, they actually liked the movie but they were too embarrassed to confess it.

How can such big mafias like princess movie?

"Ahhhhh TAEHYUNG.!!!!!" Suddenly Yoongi shouted and jumped from his place while holding his hands up.

His nails were covered in black nail paint making us choke and laugh maniacally.

While Yoongi just stared at Tae with anger.

"How can you do this Tae? Are you serious? Do you even know who i....." his words were cut off when Taehyung kissed on the tip of his nose and smiled widely.

"This is your punishment for sleeping in between the movie." He said and smiled just inches aways from Yoongi's face.

Making Yoongi blush madly.

Meanwhile.......

Mr. Jeon's pov

"So he is the one who is distracting my boys from their work."
I thought as I silently watched the scenario from the back while hiding myself.

"You will pay for this, little cutie." I said and took some good amount of pictures of this small useless kid.

______________________________

( Drum roll guys.!!!! 🥁🥁🥁

Hi everyone

An update.!!!!!!! Yippie.👻👻

I literally wrote this chapter in 30 minutes.
So it may contain many mistakes.😅😅
And i m also not sure what i wrote. Hehehhe...

Apologies for that.

See you soon.

Hope you like it.

Byeee

Fighting.!!!!!