Answers

"What do you mean you saw her in the past?" Cha asked me for the tenth time in the past five minuets. 

I was about to snap. 

"I didn't see her, I pretty much was her" I said again. 

"Like you possessed her body?" Bonnie nodded like that made complete sense. 

"No. I just lived her life for an amount of time and -"

"I'm guessing you've never seen Insidious" Bonnie cut me off. 

"It is about to get real Insidious in here if you don't shut the fuck up" Sasha snapped from Bonnie and Cha's constant interruptions. 

"Sorry we were just trying to clarify if she was a ghost body snatcher" she made a face at Sasha before turning back to me, "which you completely are, by the way". 

"Now, now girls, lets not act unkind in Ms. Katya's home. Please stop yelling at each-"Trina started only for Aria to cut her off. 

"Wait so what exactly happened in this body snatchers episode you experience?" Aria questioned. 

"Good question, I mean I understood, but it was all so confusing. I was more just dragged along for the ride" I shrugged before turning to my Nana who was currently giving us all dead looks. 

"Could you girls shut up. You're all like hens! Clucking and shit, I cannot think!" she stated. 

Cue the jaw drop. 

Yeah there was a reason she went head to head with my Mother. 

The woman had bite. 

"Is everyone in your family this aggressive?"Aria questioned quietly. 

"She's exactly like your-" oh please don't say it, "-Mom". 

Nana K's head snapped as her bright strange eyes narrowed in on Bonnie, who so stupidly just compared her to her worst enemy. 

"Dare you compare me to that witch! That hefer of the seas. She's a damned mermaid in how she drowns the souls of others!" Nana started in on her very in depth and very detailed description of my Mother. 

"Mom says hi" I muttered annoyed as I looked over at Bonnie who was slowly realizing her mistake. 

"That woman would dare speak to me? Peasant! Her very soul is consistent with the pits of hell, my poor son" she spat. 

"Nana, maybe you shouldn't-"

"-What did she ever do to you?" Cha asked eyes wide in shock at the anger. 

Oh great. Here we go. 

"That woman tried and failed to set me ablaze!" she bellowed as her hand slammed down hard on the table we were all seated at. 

"No way. She Monster-In-Law-ed you?" Sasha asked mouth dropped. 

"Yes! The hideous cow, thought I wouldn't notice how she took two steps back before an explosion hit! I should have-"

"Nana. You ran her over. Twice".

"Only because I can feel her true evil. She's damned however, and would not die" she sniffed. 

I'm going to pretend like I haven't tried to run others over, and just give her a 'you are wrong' look. 

"Anyway, back to the story. It is not a happy one, are you sure you want to know it?" Nana K started. 

We all nodded, we needed to know what we were dealing with. 

"He brought us down here, my sisters and I. Hundreds of us. We ... weren't particularly ecstatic about being sent to this land-"