The Favor

I ran into the girls bathroom to get away from everyone I just needed time alone. I locked myself in a stall and just sat on the toilet crying. Why does she have to pick on me? There are other fish in the sea for her to pick on.
A few minutes later I heard the door open and I heard someone say "I know she's in here. The only place she goes when Mackenzie picks on her is a girls bathroom." said a familiar voice. "Yah!"said another familiar voice."I'm in here Chloe and Liza." i said sniffling."Well girl you better get your butt out here!" said Liza.
I opened the stall door and I looked at them and they shook their head. "Girl you can't let Mackenzie and Kylie throw you around anymore!" said Liza. "Yah you need to toughen up, the only time we let you do this was in Kindergarten!" said Chloe throwing her hands up.
" I know, I know I just didn't know what to do at that point." I said. " You say that every time." said Chloe. " Look girl you need to stop letting her push you around like that and just fight back like we tell you all the time!" said Liza strictly. " Sorry I said I'll do better next time." I said.
At that point the bell rang and we had to get to class English was my first period and if Mrs. Darkenswab catches you late you get 2 day detention! I headed to my locker and got my books then I turned around and I accidentally bumped into Dylan Adams!
"Hi!" I said waving nervously. "What's up." He said. "Sorry I bumped into you I was just-."
"It's ok it was my fault I'm on my way to detention i have to get it done before my classes everyday." He said. " That's horrible." I responded." Yeah but I'm used to it I would love to ditch it though." He said. I noticed Mackenzie and Kylie around the corner pointing and whispering at us.
Then she came over and had to use that big fat mouth of hers." Omg hey Dylan boo I was wondering can you help me with these books they are sooo heavy and I definitely could use some help!" She squealed. "Umm can't Kylie help you?" He asked.   "No she can not you know how weak that girl is with her noodle arms and twig legs she looks like a pole, no offense, but she does and I'd rather have you and your strong muscular arms!" she said squeezing his arm. "Ok I'll be there in a minute." He said. Then she walked away. " I have a question to ask you but just tell me if you don't want to but maybe if you do we'll hook up sometime." He said brushing back his hair and leaning against the locker.
"ANYTHING!" I squealed. " Ahem I mean, anything." I said acting cool. He looked at me and said- "Can you do me a Favor?"