Chapter 2: One Month Old

"Little Fir, it's time to get up," my mother yawned, coming over to my crib and smacking the wooden polls. "You can't sleep all day, we gotta do something. Your father's coming back in a week, and we need to get down the game plan or Martin will complain again. Wake up already..."

That is the voice of my mother, Lady Anastasia de Libellule, as she gets up in the morning. Now, hearing the "Lady" part her name would make you think that she's very refined, gracious, and on task, right?

Right? I ask this twice because it's important.

Apparently, that means nothing. It's just a title. I've watched her closely everyday, because she takes me everywhere and doesn't want to let me out of her sight for more than a few minutes, and nothing has changed.

By the way, I'm currently looking at her Status. I learned I could do it when I foolishly screamed it in my head while hoping she didn't notice. In fantasy based works I had read, sometimes there were people who noticed that their Statuses were being checked and flew off the railing. When she didn't react, I just kept on looking, but never dropped my act as a baby. It wasn't that hard, seeing as I could only roll around, grab or stare at things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Anastasia de Libelulle Age: 19 Race: Human (Sub: Dragon)

Partner(s): Earl Earl de Libellule as husband    (Former Partners: Rena Atwisk, Jarold Ury, Kup)

-Earl Earl de Libellule Sub-Association: Firea-Madeline de Libellule's father (He's an earl and his name is Earl, his father must've been an eccentric to name his poor son that. I already pity you, dad I've never met)

Main Job: (Former) Fire based Berserker Magician     Current Job(s): Mother, Wife, Lady (Former

Status: Noble, Wife of Earl Earl de Libellule of Bytriste Kingdom, Stepmother of the de Libellule siblings

-Former A rank Adventurer titled "Firefly" or subtitled "Lioness" from the White Crescent Adventurer Guild

-Daughter of Tear Fang the Great and Lucia Ardvark

-Sister of Katerine and Lawrence Fang

Title(s): Firefly, Lioness

Lvl: 114 (Former A-)

HP: 160 (220) MP: 650 STR: 40 (190) VIT: 35 (170) DEX: 35 (60) AGI: 20 (60) INT: 77     LUC: 40 (<-15)

Attributes: Fire, Wind, Lightning

Fire Attributed Skills (FAS): Cage, Arrow, Sword, Lance, +6 others

Wind Attributed Skills (WAS): Gust, Breeze, Tornado, Detect, Call, Sound Wave, +2 others

Lightning Attributed Skills (LAS): Charge, Discharge, Shock, Tase, Summon Lightning

Original Magic: (LAS) Cook Living Things, (FAS) Taunt+Sass, (WAS) Send, Blackmail, Berserk (Detriment: Hyper-Extension)

Skills: Fae Sight, Poison Resistance, Mind Magic Repel, Clarity

Blessing of: Goddess of the Wild

Condition: Recovering from physical detriments of child birth and mental trauma. To cure: Time and comfort.