Legendary White Stag

•L/N: Last Name
•Y/N: Your Name

—————————————————
_________________________________
Your POV:
_________________________________

—————————————————_________________________________Your POV:_________________________________

_________________________________

Like the proud, supportive "parent" I am, I showed up uninvited to this event for the new installation of floodgates Ciel is speaking at. I was so excited to see him again, I couldn't possibly wait, so first thing in the morning, I set out with Drossel to go to it. There happens to be one slight problem, however. Apparently, the blue-eyed earl doesn't exactly remember who I am. You can imagine what a letdown that was, but I have confidence I can squeeze past that little obstacle. I am me, after all.

"This area has been plagued by floods for many years. It is my hope that the edition of new floodgates will restore Phantomhive lands to peace and safety. Additionally, I would like to thank all of you for your continued support in this grand project. I shall commit myself to the task of flood prevention, as my family has for generations before me, in the hope of bettering all our lives." Ciel bows after his speech, and everyone applauds.

Afterwards, the boy makes smalltalk with the attendees with me trailing close behind him and Sebastian like a little, lost puppy. It was obvious to tell that the earl is getting seriously creeped out my my presence, which leads me to internally pout. I mean, seriously?! It's like he remembers nothing about me, yet he still recalls my embarrassing title as The Queen's Teddy Bear. That's what he remembers? Not the millions of other things I've done? Talk about ungrateful!

I keep my frustrated thoughts to myself only for them to disappear moments later when Elizabeth randomly tackles Ciel, ranting on about some legendary, white stag that's said to roam these parts. She insists that they should go looking for the magnificent creature together only to have her dreams shattered when Ciel said he was too busy. Honestly, you'd think he'd know better by now. The poor girl starts to cry, clearly upset by the rejection, causing my motherly instincts to take over. I pop up behind her with a handkerchief in hand that I pulled from my pocket, taking her a little by surprise, but she graciously accepts the offer.

"Oh! Thank you," she says through a sniffle before blowing her nose in the cloth. Ciel heaves a small sigh before putting on a gentlemanly act for her.

"Lady Elizabeth, there is another floodgate I need to inspect down stream. Perhaps you will favor me with your gracious company?"

"Ah! Our little man is growing up, Sebby!" I slung my arm around Sebastian's shoulders to the best of my ability, since he was taller. Sebastian suddenly places me three feet away from him.

"Hey!" I march back over to them.

"I have been told that a legendary, white stag wanders this part of the country. Have you heard tell of it?"