30

OKAY, so like you know how I said I wanted to reach 5k by the end of the month? WELL I REACHED IT IN A DAY HOLY FRICK!!!! Now i'm at 7k!!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

--

As I woke up the next morning I stretched my arms in the sheets.

"Ow!" I heard as my hand bumped something and I looked up to see Harry holding his nose.

I was laying farther down on the bed than him and he gave me a look as he rubbed his nose.

"Watch where you stretch." He muttered.

"Oh shut up." I yawned before scooting back up in the bed and wrapping my arm around him so I could be closer to him.

"How long have you been up?" I yawned.

"Awhile." He replied. "Your snoring woke me up."

"It did not." I rolled my eyes but he just laughed and moved down in the bed to be at my level.

"I'm kidding." He smiled. "I woke up early to check on the situation from yesterday."

"Oh." I said and looked away.

"Yeah." He replied. "I'm handling it."

"I have no doubt you are."

"Emma." He sighed before rolling over on top of me, holding himself up over me. "Don't let this get to you."

"I'm not."

"You're acting like you are."

"Well I just wish people would stop going after me."

"Me too." He gave me a little smile before pressing his lips to my forehead. "So what are your plans with Jamie for today?"

"I'm not sure." I shrugged.

He was still looking down at me and I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"What?"

"Nothing, i'm just looking at you." He replied.

"It's creepy." I giggled.

"Hey, one of my tests was having the ability to pick you out in a crowd in less than ten seconds. I had to sit there and memorize your face and body type for hours."

"Ew that's weird." I laughed.

"But looking at a picture and seeing you in person is different."

"How so?"

"Because I can touch your face in person, but I can't in the picture."

I smiled at this.

"So what did you expect me to be like before you met me? I mean you knew who I was and what I looked like and my bio and what I had done, but you didn't know my personality."

He looked away.

"Harry tell me."

"It's going to hurt your feelings." He replied, more like warned.

"I'm a big girl, I can handle it."

He sighed before looking back at me.