Interview #1 @episodetay 💎

Thanks goes to episodetay for this idea

I thought this would be a good idea for you to get to know a little bit about some other authors and it is another opportunity in my book for you to gain more readers if you are being interviewed. Go check out these authors and their books. You never know, you might find a book you love.

episodetay

1. Tell us a tiny bit about yourself.

I'm a 24 married, mother of 3 children. I got married when i was 19! I'm super close with my brother and sister. We're all best friends! I'm from New Zealand and i'm shamelessly obsessed with cliches.

2. Why should we read your book/s?

Well i do my best to avoid being overly cliche, even though i love cliches 😂 I like to go outside the typical storylines while still having those subtle favourites that everyone loves to read about.

3. Inspiration?

I'm really inspired by people's success stories. Hearing small town people who maybe started out with little experience and worked their way up.

4. What made you want to write?

I've literally been writing since i was a little kid. My grandparents have pages of short stories that i wrote when i was young. It's always been a love of mine. English was my best subject in school. One of the only subjects i worked super hard in. I think my love for reading came first and then the two went hand in hand as most authors would understand no doubt!

5. What's your favourite book of all time? Why?

That's literally so hard because i've read SO many incredible books. One that's always stayed with me though, is 'The Pact' by Jody Picoult. It was something that just touched my heart in a way i can't quite describe. The emotion was so intense, i cried so hard, a lot! When i was younger my favourite books were Milly Molly Mandy. They were the books i started with. They ignited my passion for literature. (I was like 5.) 😂

6. What's your favourite book on Wattpad? Why?

Another hard question! There are so many fab books on Wattpad. I'm obsessed with 'She's With Me' and 'Stay with Me by AvaViolet . Because i love a good romance that has a build up. The main guy in it is just 😍🔥😍 so hot. Haha. I also adored 'Chasing Red' by isabelleronin , because i adore cliches! I don't care how predictable a story is. I LOVE a bad boy falling for the good girl 🤷‍♀️ and i can't forget one of the first books i read when i came on Wattpad. 'Becoming Scarlett' by my friend Ashley_Mariex . It's incredible and i'm insanely invested in my Nolett ship 😂

7. Your advice for other authors on Wattpad.

I don't know that i'm qualified to give advice. I haven't been here long myself. Just write about what you want! Engage with your readers, enter competitions, even if you don't win, it's still getting your name out there. And never write for the wrong reasons. Write because you're passionate, don't focus on the votes or reads. If that's all you're focused on, it won't come from the heart. And that where the best work comes from.

Any questions you have for the author?

Any questions i should ask for other authors i interview in the future?

Tag people you want to see this interview or book.

Any authors you want me to interview? Do you want me to interview you?

Contact me, either by commenting on this page, message board or pm, for interview requests or have any ideas.