#23 The Obsession

Guys, This is a bonus chapter for you today, Thank you so much for voting and waiting for the updates!

Trisha.

"I heard that you have a very interesting story on me, Trishana hariprasad"

he said and I stilled "everyone, start now!" he ordered and they started to search the room, throwing down and breaking everything infront of them.

"Here it is" someone said as he brought my laptop with the final draft "see this sir" he said.

Abiram took one look at it and threw it to the wall, my editors covered as the gang started to break everything inside.

"I even took care of your father before" Abiram said "You are nothing compared to the people I have taken care of!" he said.

I felt like someone has just given me a very hard blow, cutting my breathing.

"Sir, There's no memory card in the camera" one guy said as another guy brought in a struggling nitin inside.

"Sir, he was trying to get away" he said "I think he hid the memory card"

"Let me go!" Nitin struggled out of his captor's grip and Abiram took him by his collar.

"You can't find it with him" I said quickly "Because it's with me" I stated and i glared right back at Abiram "And you will never get your hands on it!" I said venomously.

Arjun.

"Sir they locked them up, I was a bit late to reach and escaped narrowly" the man said and I bolted up.

"Abiram and his men locked up karan!?" I asked again and the man nodded.

"Free them now!" I ordered "why didn't you contact me earlier-"

"I..I cant free them!" The guy said, looking worried "Abiram sir said that anyone who tried to help them would be locked inside there instead and starved to death"

I walked out of my room.

What the hell happened!?

When I reached there, Sanjay, Abiram's right hand was keeping watch in front of the room.

It was the windowless prison room where we keep our special "guests"

"Open the door" I ordered and sanjay turned to me.

"It was boss's order, I can't open unless I get his permiss-"

He stopped as I pressed my gun to his head.

"Do you want to get killed now?" I asked now, In my most dangerous tone.

I would really love to put him in his position too, like nakulan, but I need to know what happened.

"But sir-"

"Three...two..on-"

"Wait.." he must have realised that I'm serious, because he held up the key.

I get hold of it and pushed him out of the way and proceeded to open the door.

"Boss!" karan exclaimed as everyone else seems relieved to see me.

I walked inside and closed the door and turned to them.

"It's my fault for failing the mission, I am so sorry" karan looked down.

"What do you mean?"

"Er..it's. .our fault" one of the guy spoke up "They...they overheard us planning the mission and tricked us to come here"