New Neighbor ~Kori POV~

Damn, I peep over at my alarm clock, too early for me to be awake right now but i cant sleep. I lay back down with my hands behind my head to just chill and rest. Thinking about waking up one of my lil shorties to do a lil sum on the phone for me, I grin and yank my phone off the charger, biting my lip as i type in "Hoe #1" in my contacts. Call rings for what seems like forever and then she finally picks up.

"Do you see what time it is?!" She answers sounding mad but I know she happy to talk to me.

"Oh you was sleep?" I laugh

"You know damn well, I was sleep. But what you want?"

"Whatever you can give me. What you offering this morning?"

"Kori, we cant have what we have anymore.. Im seeing someone else and she treats me so much better, does everything for me and I dont even have to lift a finger, cleans, cooks, watches my son when i work. You dont even come see Jacob anymore. So we have to cut ties because I have to be faithful to the one who is good to me. And I want my apartment key back."

I stare at the ceiling trying to grasp all what I just heard, I didnt care to much about my companions but I hated when they talk about doing better without me. I had nothing to say at this point but she was right. I used to adore her son, bought him gifts and snacks everyday and took him to daycare. But I was feeling caught up and had to exclude myself. At this point I usually argued with her to the point my moms would walk in my room and chunk the phone across the room. But I didnt, I just sat there.

"Hello?" She said quietly.

"Yeah Im here..."

"Im sorry... you understand right?"

"Yeah man its wh-" I heard a loud truck coming down the road and turned to look out the window. The truck parking into the driveway beside mine, someone had finally bought the house and I wondered who. The doors open to the moving truck, a short woman stepped out the drivers seat, i peered over to the other side and couldn't believe my eyes. A medium height around 5'6 shorty climbed from the seat, she had long straight hair, golden syrup skin, small chest, but a fatty in the back. She looked up at the house and went around the back of the truck to start unloading.

"I gotta call you back." I hung the phone up without worrying about a response. Throwing back the sheets i rushed out of bed and threw on my white tee and black basketball shorts, slipping on my Nike slides, i might have looked a hot mess but i still sprayed my axe and swung my door open to race downstairs. I needed a better look at what i might have been working with Anyways. I looked out the living room window and yep they were moving next door, I was down to talk to her, but how? I decided to go and "help" them unload. I open the front door and walk across our connected yards.

"Sup, Im your new neighbor. Saw you guys moving in, I can help if ya want." Her mom walking over to me, smiling. I look past her and to the girl who stopped working to squint her eyes to get a shot at me.

"Sure! I have some boxes in the back that are so heavy, looks like a job waiting for you." Her mom pointed to the truck and I happily made my way over there. I reached the moving truck to the girl getting a box and taking it in the house without a look or word. She looked tired of doing it and wasn't any happier to see me. I waited until she came back to the truck to make a move and speak to her.

"Hey.." I looked at her

She stopped and looked at me for a second."Hey, who you?"

"Oh i live next door, saw you ladies moving in and I decided to help, your moms said you needed it."

"Hmm... on a saturday at 7:00 in the morning, and you want to help some strangers move? Thats odd" she tilted her head to the side. And i could see what looked like a healing hickey. My heart had felt like it was crushed and I didnt even want to get to know her anymore, I didnt even care.

"You right, I have to use the bathroom anyways. Catch you later" I turned and headed for the house.