23. Mistake Of Life

This chapters is dedicated to the best aunt in this world.... My aunt Aneshiya and I love her so much, she is the best. 😘😘😘😘😘😘
__________________

Warning : Violence ahead, read at your own risk.

Chapter 23

Surya's pov:

One day back...

              I was working on a project in my office but all I could think about was my family.... My wife and daughter. I took my phone reluctantly to call Sanju but dropped the idea, she'll not appreciate it, after all she hates me now.

I sighed... Take your time to settle your feelings Sanju because no matter what I'm not gonna lose you this time... I can't go through the hell again after you leave me.

           I got a call suddenly and the caller name brought a bright smile to my lips "Sanju!" I think God listened to me.

     "Hello Sweetheart... " I received her call.

      "Sur... Surya.... ( hick up ) Surya.... Come home fast.... ( cries) " she  cried making my heart ache.

    "Sanjana... What happen..? Wait! I'm coming... Please dear... Stop crying. I'm coming home. " with that I hung up my call and went home.

       She ran to me the moment she saw me "Surya.... Surya... I can't find Kavya... She was playing right here... I searched everywhere she is not home... I'm scared Surya... Do something! " she cried and I feel my sky falling down.

My daughter is missing!

           The next second my phone went on... It was an unknown number. What's happening?

        I picked the call and heard my daughter cry.... "Suya... Suya..come soon... Momma.... Come... Please.. Momma..." both of us became pale.

       I was shocked to find my words whereas Sanju started crying "Kavya... Baby... Where are you? Don't cry! Momma is coming... Don't cry baby... " Sanju was trying to comfort Kavya but my daughter was crying continuously.

     "Wow.... Isn't the greatest thing in the world is mother's love Sanjana? Mommy is crying but daddy is emotionless... Are you sure Sanjana, Kavya is Surya's daughter or yo-" I didn't let him complete and yelled "You ba**rd! Touch my daughter then you'll forget living in this world Ajay! " I know his voice.

        "So finally Sanjana! It's proved that your daughter is Surya's . Now ask your husband and tell me, how he is gonna save your daughter from me? " spoke that as***le Ajay.

       " I will kill you Ajay! " I seethed in anger.

         "Oh come on Surya, Cut the crap and listen to me. I want you to do a work for me. " he ordered.

         "Like hell I'll do it." I yelled at him.

         "Fine then, go and collect the rug bag at your doorstep. " with that his call cut off.

        We ran outside to find a rug bag with blood. I opened it with shivering hands to find a lashed girl kid. She isn't our Kavya still it's horrible to find a baby girl in my daughter's age dead with bruises. Sanjana screamed and started crying hugging me.

        My phone went on again "You don't have any other option Surya so listen to me."

          He told me his plan about ruining Arjun and Siya's life. How could someone think so cruel and cook up stories like this? This is so disgusting... I can't betray my friend. After all Arjun is happy only after having Siya in his life. He's already upset with her. If this story reach him through me then definitely he will trust me. I'm the only person he trust in this world and I can't break that... Never.