Chapter 27

Chapter 27- Haylee's POV
As we stepped into the swim suit store, the girls and I quickly lounged into the pile of bikinis 20% off. It was cheap. So why not just take advantage of it? Considering mom had given me $70 to use at the beach day, I might as well spend them wisely.
We ran to the public restrooms and put our swim suits on. I put Nat's long t-shirt, she usually wore of those and brought one to spare. All of us went to the Miami beach were the guys were waiting for us already, playing happily with Nat's soccer ball while music from some speakers playing on the back ground.
For a while we played an entertaining soccer game. We needed to be cliche and play Boys vs Girls. As a miracle had taken place, girls won. The reason why is because we had some sporty girls. And the guys are also more the football type.
But we still won, two to nothing.
Before we knew it, the sun was beginning to set itself on the horizon to beautiful tones of oranges and reds. We all sat by a camp fire that Nash had built- probably to impress McKenzie. We just all stared into the beautiful sunset, speech less. It felt incredible.
I felt, for the first time in this five years, that I was really living.
"Alright, you guys. I'm getting bored. Let's play truth or dare." Said Jasmine, oblivious to the entertainment of the beautiful sunset and completely blunt.
"Sure, who goes first." Asked Gilinsky, a smirk on his face.
"I'll go. I pick truth..." Said Aaron.
"What are your honest thoughts about Anna?" Asked Tay.
"Well, for beginners I think she is such a lovely girl. So beautiful, in and out. I would love to be more than her friend eventually..." Aaron blushed, as well as Anna. They were just so perfect for each other.
"Now let's go right from Aaron." Declared Carter, indicating that Natalia was next.
"Sure, boo thang. Def dare." Nat said, as I knew how he loved them. She would do anything from licking a tire to punching the mailman.
"Well...we'll play Freak by Enrique Iglesias and you will have to go dance to that guy. But in a sexy, sluttty way." Said Nash, pointing at a very hot brunet on the beach.
"I'm up for it." She said.
"Take your shirt off." Said Hayes, well that just sounded weird. "I mean, so you dance to him in bikini."
And so, she did. She pulled her t-shirt and shorts off, to be in her neon orange bikini. Freak started blaring through the speakers. Nat started to walk towards the brunet.
Oh boy, she was going to do it.
So then, the problem started. Natalia started to just dance literally on that guy. Shaking her short body frame from side to side. The guy was enjoying it. Her butt was against him, and she did seem awkward about it, but she wanted to prove everyone she had all the guts in the world to do it. She did have the guts- we all knew it. Once the three minutes of the song were up, she calmly took her seat back, not telling a word to the brunet, and laughed.
"That was fun. You're next, Jacob." Said Tye, laughing too hard. She was beside Matt, who seemed to be very upset- as if his best friend had just dumped him.
"Alright. Let's keep the dares going." Jacob said, grinning like crazy.
"Alright. Kiss Sav, we'll take a picture of it and then tweet everyone saying she's your girlfriend." Said Cam.
"I'll do that." He said, standing up, close to Savannah. "Here my phone, take the pic, Shawn." He handed Shawn his phone.
Bam, those two kissed. Not only a peck- as they were supposed to- but a long kiss, locking lips and all. Just to put it in a proper way: It lasted way more than it should have. But Shawn still took a shot of it, grinning as if it was him kissing beautiful Sav. Or maybe he was happy for Jacob.
Cheers from us now filled the- almost empty- beach.
The- not official- couple was blushing. They both took a seat beside each other, now leaving me beside Kayla. Seconds later, my Twitter notification for Jacob arrived. I saw the tweet. Above the lovely kissing picture you could read, 'Spending some time with my beautiful girlfriend @savannwoods 😘. Ilysm bae❤️'
I had a small heart attack at that moment.
"You are next, Kayla." Pronounced Leah, a taunting look on her face.
"Truth." Kayla said simply.
"Remember that time I asked you who you shipped yourself with, and you didn't reply. Who was it?" Carter asked, entertained.
"Well it was..." Kayla was interrupted by red-face Mary Cate.
"Carter stop being an asshole and asking personal shit." She said furious, I had a feeling it was not because of that only. It was the girl. She was jealous- and yet had a boyfriend.
"Last time I checked that had nothing wrong, Mary." Carter emphasized on what she did not like being called.
"Fuck you, Reynolds." She said, and kept quiet, glancing at her phone screen- with a look of disgust on her face. We were all shocked.
"Hayes." Kayla whispered, quietly. More to herself than anybody else. She looked down at the floor, I saw Hayes smile shyly. He liked her. She liked him.
"Haylee, you're next, bae." Said Anna, sweet like always.
"I'll go with truth." I said, not wanting a dare like Jacob's.
McKenzie and Mahogany, who were sitting beside each other and seemed to get along well, whispered something to each other and then nodded, laughing- maybe planning something torturous for me.
"Who do you think is the hottest of the eleven?" Asked Mahogany, serious this time.
My hands started sweating like crazy, as well as my forehead. I was just doubting on whether to say Shawn, but I needed to be honest. I was not going to be a hypocrite to anyone."Shawn." I said, trying to sound proud and powerful- not vulnerable, as I shall not portray myself.
"Alright. It's your turn, Leah." Said Tye, mischievously.
"Kiss Cam." Said Tye and Gilinsky simultaneously. Those two glared at each other as if they were going to make out and then kill each other.
"No you guys." She said.
"It's a dare. Accomplish it." Commanded Gilinsky, rude but eager.
Night time fell, I could only look at two shadows kissing under the stars. A small peck, unlike Jacob and Savannah.
I looked up at the sky, stars filled the it- illuminating the dark night.
But soon all I could see is darkness, as my eyes shut themselves alone.
~~~
Dedication to: Sav Whitesides. Or Mendes ?¿ Or both? Yeah, Savannah Whitesides Mendes.Okay bae you are one of my best friends and I just love you so much. You have been here with me since the beginning and I appreciate that so much. I'll always be here for you. Lean on me when you're not strong😘
Next chapter's dedication goes to a random comment.
A little fun and suspense going on this chapter. Not much of Shawn- or Shaylee- but next chapter maybe...
Okay beautiful. I love you so much. Thank you for reading. I appreciate your read/comment/vote so much. Stay strong. I love you. They love you.
Xoxo,
Nat💋
PS: Btw you guys! Listen to Freak by Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull if you haven't 😏😘