Chapter 5: Confinement

Despite my situation I actually had a good nights sleep. The mattress felt like a cloud of marshmallows. However, in the morning I had to actually face my reality.

  I got up and made my way to the connected bathroom to hop in the shower. I made sure my shower cap was on and hopped in. The water was nice and hot and soothed me, taking away my thoughts. The good thing about my situation is, at least I know I don't have a crazy kidnapper that will kill me, however that wont stop me from trying to at least escape.

  After getting out the shower and wrapping a towel around my body I started to brush my teeth, and pull my hair into a high puff, then SLAY my edges. I didn't put on any makeup, and picked out a pair of leggings and a crop top, along with a basic set of panties. On my bed, it was a choker, I ignored it and kept going. 

  Sighing, I made my way to the bedroom door, and turned the nob to find it unlocked. I made my way to the kitchen for much needed food. I never knew Astrid was a hoe... She was all over him.

I walked in to see Astrid no doubt, sitting on Daniel brother's lap. "Really Astrid.." I scolded her.

"What... he's hot". She replied back.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a waffle off the counter, along with some eggs. I wonder who made these...

Daniel walked out from the back room, and took a seat next to me. 

"Enjoying your food kitten"?

"Nope".

"Then why are you shoving your face"?

"No clue".

He chuckled then all of a sudden his face expression changed.

"Wheres your collar"?

"I don't know what your talking about"

He roughly grabbed my arm, and started to pull me up the stairs. I rolled my eyes and followed him to my room. He was still calm...

He grabbed the collar and slipped it around my neck, and locked it into place. I let him without a struggle because it was a fight I knew I wouldn't win. I'd get it off later anyways...

"Next time I see you without a collar, its a severe punishment". He said, his voice stern.

"Alright", and with that, I shooed him off.

The collar, was a pretty black leather material, coated in beautiful diamonds. There was also a D hook on the front. 

I went to the bathroom, to the bathroom to splash a bit of water on my face, and go back downstairs.

He had a smirk on his face, while leaning back in his chair. "That's how a good kitty represents her master". 

"Fuck you" I  hissed.

"Purr for me kitty" 

Astrid giggled a bit, I look over to see her on his brother's lap, who's name I found out to be Dante and he was kissing the nape of her neck.

"Get a room". I muttered.

I felt a hand on my thigh, and I slapped away Daniel's eager hand.

"Kitten" He warned.

I pouted and sat there, a movie came on the TV. We all set there watching it, about halfway Astrid fell asleep on Dante, and he carried her upstairs. Leaving me alone with Daniel.

It was around 5:00 when the movie ended, and Daniel told me he had to get ready for work, and for me to go back to my room. One I entered it, I found a macbook and a rose gold Iphone sitting on my bed. The sound of a lock clicking filled my ears. I ran over to the door, to find out, he indeed locked it.

That fucking bastard...

Atleast I had entertainment, I stripped into my pjs, and climbed into bed. My night was filled watching short Netflix clips. Dante slid me a few snacks under the door, here and there, like a granola bar or something. Everytime I asked him to unlock the door, he'd tell me no, so eventually I gave up on asking.

I fell asleep, resting my head on my soft pillow, and thought about how I'd tell him off for leaving me locked in that damn room!

(702 Words)