True mates

Dominic: After the earth shaking orgasm I just shared with my mates I can not imagine what mating with them is going to be like. Oral sex was amazing. I'm currently in the bathroom running my mates a bath in the jacuzzi tub in their bathroom. I go back to get the girls off of the bed where I left them only to see them cuddling with each other. "Come on ladies I have to get you clean before all of the food is gone." As soon as those words left my mouth the twins shot up just now remembering the dinner that Serenity prepared. They shot to towards the bathroom leaving me shaking my head and laughing at them. I get the bathroom and see them with soap everywhere they  let the water drain from the tub and turn on the shower to rinse the suds off more quickly, I guess they are really hungry. Once we are out I put on a muscle shirt and basket ball shorts and to my surprise they had on the same thing. We are walking towards the ballroom where everything is set up and this is the first time I see my whole pack together in a long time. I make my way to the head of the table with the girls on either side of me. I take a seat and the girls stay standing.

Luna: "Thank you so much for joining us. I'm happy to see you all here." I make eye contact with Nicole when I say this. "I am happy to say that this pack is a lot stronger than you think. The training I put you through today is normally what I do for packs I have been training for at least 3 weeks and you blew through it with minimal whining. We have a long way to go but my sister prepared this meal with the help of the cooks and Mariah as a thank you for working hard and to bring to your attention to all of the people that you are fighting hard for. Look around you. All of these people need you to help keep them safe. This is your family the strength that you contribute to."

Serenity: "Thank the moon goddess for your strength, and for the family that you have within your pack. You all may now eat. I hope you enjoy I checked with the cooks and the doctors to make sure that nothing I used would cause any allergic reactions." After dinner everyone came and thanked me saying that it was lovely. A couple of the teens in the pack offered to do the dishes they said they wanted to lick the pots. The cooks immediately turned them away saying they would get it done quicker without having people licking everything. This comment cause my sister and I to blush thinking of what happened moments ago. We looked at Dominic and when our eyes met a knock was heard at the door. We all sniffed the air as we approached the door. Once I caught the scent of our beta I screamed and snatched the door open jumping into his arms. I heard a growl and I chuckled and let go.

Dominic: I follow behind a very excited Serenity and growl loud at the sight of her jumping into another male's arms. I quicken my pace and made it to her as she jumped down. I grabbed her and Luna and growled a low and dangerous mine to the male in front of me so only he could hear, since the twins weren't ready for the pack to know yet. The guy grinned in amusement as he looked at the twins. I growled again and pushed them behind me to get them out of his view. They both whined. I turned to look at them hurt that they would want another male's attention on them.

Luna: "Calm down big bad alpha it is our parents and our beta. He has been our best friend since we were in diapers." I placed my hand on him effectively calming him down. Thank the goddess for my persuasion power.

Dominic: Rubbing the back of my neck I apologized to their future beta and stepped aside motioning for them to come in. Serenity comes over and kisses my face. The moment her lips leave my cheek I hear a sickeningly crack and she falls I catch her before she hits the ground then hear Luna let out a painful cry and she falls into her father's arm we all run outside for their shift. As soon as we make it to the open field on the side of the pack house my legs give out with a loud crack I fall and position myself on my back so that I break Serenity's fall. She rolls off of me and I see tears in her eyes. I do not hear anything other than the ringing in my ears. I hate that I can't take the pained look off of her face.