Special: Aftermath

"I can't believe you're moving!" Tamaki cries, hugging me tightly.

"I'm going to America for a fashion show I'm hosting, I'll be coming back" I say.

"But it won't be the same without you!"

Kyoya sighs and pries me out of Tamaki's arms, then proceeding to pull me into his arms.

"Tamaki, where's Haruhi?"

"She's waiting for us at my house. Come on, let's go have your goodbye feast!"

"It's not goodbye Tamaki, I'm only going away for a week"

We head to Tamaki's mansion in his limo. Just as he said, Haruhi was waiting for us when the limo pulled up to the mansion. She stood at the door, looking at me proudly.

"I'm so happy for you. You finally have your own line of clothing" she says.

"Yeah, I can't wait to make you your birthday present. I'm thinking a nice blue skirt with a white off the shoulder shirt" I say, walking beside her into the house.

"Oh I have something to show you" she says, running towards her purse to take out what looked like a magazine. "I didn't know you and Kyoya had a photoshoot together"

I grab the magazine out of her hand and there on the cover was a photo of me and Kyoya back in our high school years. I was in the big princess dress, my hair and makeup done professionally, and Kyoya was in a tux, his arms wrapped around me.

"I thought they just decided not to use these photos" I mutter. "I thought they got rid of them"

"What are you looking at?" Kyoya asks, walking up to me and Haruhi with Tamaki beside him.

I look up at him, hiding the magazine behind my back momentarily. "You remember when that photographer dragged you into my shoot around... 9 years ago?" He nods and I show him the magazine. "I guess they decided to use the pictures after all"

He looks down at the picture and then back up at me, pushing his glasses back up his nose. "You looked quite beautiful that day"

My cheeks turn pink as Tamaki fan girls in the background. I give the magazine back to Haruhi and find my way towards the dinning room, ready for some food.

***

"Dawn, I know I might be ruining your vacation but I want you to come in"

"No, its fine. I've been quite bored ever since my fashion show ended. But why are you calling so suddenly? You usually give me a heads up"

"I found those pictures from when that boy walked in, I couldn't help myself so I used them. Now I have an offer from a couple other magazine companies. They want you and the boy to appear"

"Really? Its a little weird that you're asking that now instead of, I don't know, 9 years ago. It's fine with me but I don't know if Kyoya-"

"So that's his name. Yes, bring Kyoya to the studio at 7, you should be done partying by then right? Great, see you then"

They hang up and I sigh, walking over to Kyoya who was sitting on the couch watching tv. We were just relaxing at our house, waiting for whatever was to happen next in our lives. We had both graduated high school then university, moved out and got a house together. Kyoya was a doctor and I was still the same as I always was, I created fashion and I was a model.

"What was that about?" He asks.

"I'm wanted back at the studio, another photo shoot" I say, sitting beside him.

"Have fun" he tells me, pecking my lips and turning back to the tv.

I guide his face back towards mine so he was looking at me. "They want you to come in as well" he looks at me confused, one eyebrow raised. "Apparently we got some offers and the magazine companies want the both of us. I'm guessing it's because they seen the pictures of us"

He looks past me, thinking over it for a moment, before meeting his gaze with mine again. "Alright, I'll come"

I smile gratefully. "Thank you! Well we should get going now, we're supposed to be there at 7 but that means we need to be ready by 7. So, we have to go now in order to get all our makeup and outfits ready"

On arrival to the studio different makeup artists pull me and Kyoya in opposite directions, quickly getting to work on my hair and makeup. I'm tossed into a changing room and given a beautiful wedding dress. This must have been for some bridal magazine.

I'm shoved onto the set, squinting under all the bright lights. My manager was sitting on the sidelines, the brightest smile on her face. She was bouncing in her seat, looking very excited for some reason. The photographer was smirking, preparing his camera.

Kyoya comes out from his change room in a tux, one that looked more fancy than the last one he was in for a photoshoot. He walks over to me, a blank face.

"Alright, I want some loving glances, arms wrapped around each other. Imagine you just got married, happy couple"

Me and Kyoya wrap our arms around each other, glancing into each other's eyes lovingly.

"Now, a kiss"

I look at the photographer weirdly but follow directions. I place my hands on Kyoya's shoulders and press my lips against his while his arms rest around my hips.

"Perfect" the photographer compliments.

Kyoya pulls away from me and holds onto my hands, staring directly into my eyes. The camera clicks a couple times and then everything goes in slow motion. Kyoya reaches into his pocket, pulling out a small box. I look down at it then back up into his eyes.

He goes down on one knee, showing me the expensive but beautiful ring inside the velvet box. I cover my open mouth with my gloved hands, looking at Kyoya in shock. There's a camera flash and Kyoya speaks.

"Ever since we were in high school I loved you. To me you were the most beautiful girl in the world, I didn't want to go anywhere without you. Nothing has changed in these past years, but I want to change that. Will you become my wife?"

I silently nod and pull Kyoya up off of his knee, kissing him. He removes a glove from one of my hands and slips the ring on my ring finger. I admire it while an applause fills the silent room.

"Was this all planned?" I ask him, wondering about the photo that had been practically lost for 9 years.

"He got in contact with me and set it all up" my manager tells me. "He somehow got the picture from 9 years ago, I had deleted all the original pictures. He's a good one, keep him" she says, nudging me.

"Thank you Kyoya"

He pushes up his glasses. "I only had to make a couple phone calls. But I did it all for you, Mrs.Ootori"