Chapter 6: Marcel's Walk

Marcel

The black man walked down the hall and out the door, on a mission to both, help his hungover friends, and just clear his head.

"This is the one thing I hate about knowing everything..." He sighed to himself, walking down the street, shivering slightly at the cold breeze in the air. "You sometimes can't do anything but stand there and watch."

Finding a near by Rite-Aid, (a pharmacy. I don't know if a Rite-Aid is everywhere.) Marcel took a quick beeline into the said pharmacy, and walked to the back and getting some Advil, before walking back up front, grabbing himself some candy.

"Thank you." He mumbled to the clerk as he left, lagging behind the small crowd of people, partly to think and talk what he knew with himself.

"Okay..." He began. "I know that Jon is with Tyler, not so behind Evan's back anytime. Evan and Brock must of done something while our American friend was drunk." He finished, and thought for a bit. "What could make Evan not wanna talk to Brock? Did Brock confesses something to Ev? Did they argue?"

He groaned slightly as he walked a bit faster to catch up with the crowd.

"What could it be?" He sighed. This was one of the first things he couldn't figure out about his friends. "And, besides, usually, us being drunk and stupid gets resolved in the f*cking morning."

Marcel thought for a bit, before sighing slightly as he looked at the hotel nearing.

"Guess I gotta talk to Evan."