Chapter |12|

Your point of view:

I don't know what is going on today but I lost my voice this morning and couldn't even order my girlfriend and I breakfast from McDonald's speaking I had to write it down in my notes on my phone then show it to the cash register.

It's okay because my voice is slowly coming back, thank god.

Today we have the day off of school along with tomorrow because of teacher conferences, only for today and tomorrow.

I knocked on the brown door in front of me when I reached it. A few seconds later there were footsteps making their way towards the door, the door then opened revealing Mr. Jauregui.

"Good morning Mr. Jauregui! I'm sorry if I woke you up... it's pretty early, 7." I hugged him and he laughed while shaking his head 'No.'

"You're fine, I was actually headed out for a business meeting... I don't know why they make them so early but okay." Clicking his tongue on the rough of his mouth making me chuckle.

"Is Lauren in her room?"

"Yeah, you can go up if you'd like." I nodded my head thanking him as I made my way through their nice warm home. When I reached Lauren's room I opened the door slowly to see her cuddled up into her pillow sleeping, her nose a cute little pink color.

How can she be so cute? Ugh my girl, the cutest princess to exist.

"Hey princess." I said softly making my way to her and she groaned not moving.

"I'm not a princess."

"Okay, hey prince." Making her groan even more as she turned sleepily, her left arm moving as her eyes were still closed.

" Making her groan even more as she turned sleepily, her left arm moving as her eyes were still closed

"I'm not a prince either." She whined turning the other way in bed hoping that I could just disappear and let her sleep, she pulled the blanket up more.

"Okay baby... I brought breakfast."

"What kind?" Lauren opened one eye slightly when I held up the McDonalds bag. "McDonalds."

"I'll put it on your night stand for when you are more awake. I can come back later." I said standing up from the edge of her bed and she coughs into her blanket before shaking her head 'no.'

Is she getting sick?

"Please stay... I wanna cuddle." She reached for my hand, I kissed it softly before taking off my shoes and jacket leaving me in a grey t-shirt, and blue/black pajama pants. Lauren scooted over and I crawled in next to her, us two facing each other.

"You're cute." She said softly pulling me into her chest.

"You're warm." I kissed her cheek then wrapped my arms around her closing my eyes. "And you're adorable in the mornings."

"I've never seen you sleeping in, you're always up early."

"I don't know maybe one of these days I'll out sleep you." I giggled kissing the side of her neck softly.

"I want sleep. That does stuff to me that wakes me up." She said making me laugh.

"What exactly am I doing?"I smiled against her skin making her laugh softly.

She then covered her mouth with her sleeve of her shirt and coughed then groaned before opening her eyes again, "I think I'm getting sick."

"Awe no.." I sat up to grab the breakfast bag but Lauren pulled me back down.

"I was gonna get you your food Lo."

"I don't want you to move cause I'm cold."

"You need to eat then I will get you some sickness medicine... sound good?" Questioning her only for her to shake her head no.

"No I'm fine babe, just sleep with me for a little bit."

I nodded my head laying closer to Lauren and soon we slowly drifted to sleep from listening to each other's breathing.

About an hour went by and I heard coughing and movement out in the living room.

When I opened my eyes Lauren wasn't there beside me and I sat up and noticed the bag of breakfast was gone too, I knew she would've gotten hungry sooner or later.

Getting out of her bed I made my way to the living room outside Lauren, Taylor and Chris's rooms only to see Lauren playing a racing game on the PlayStation 4.

"What are you doing?" I laughed making my way towards her rubbing my eyes.

"Playing," She paused to cough. "Racing games, also good morning baby girl."

"Lauren your sick. You should be resting and what the fuck you don't play games?"

"I felt like it, come." She waved me over towards her and I came and sat down next to her.

Lauren laid down on me and continued to play her game and I ran my fingers through her hair and softly kissed her forehead. "Lauren?"I mumbled closing my eyes.

"Hm?"

"I'm tired you can wake me up, it's 8."

"You were energized just an hour ago!" She laughed making me smile slightly.

"Ren!" I whined only for her to giggle more, "Just another thirty minutes."

"Okay okay, fine."

"Give me kiss?" I asked opening my eyes to look down at her only for those green eyes to meet mine making me feel vulnerable, shy, butterflies flying everywhere in my stomach.

"I don't want you catching what ever I have, plus you just got over your cold."

"I don't exactly care I want your kisses." I said kissing her lips softly the taste sweet, something I could never get over.

"Closing my eyes now." Is the last thing I said before closing them and trying to sleep a little bit longer.