1

"Jimin! Get up! It's your first day of school!"

Oh my God. It's starting, it's the first day of school, should I pretend dead? Or not? Or just kill myself right now? No?

"JIMIN!"

"I'M UP!"

With a heavy heart I prepared myself, physically and mentally. Now I regret so much why I didn't kill myself last night. Now I have to go through hell once again.

I sighed seeing myself in front of my full length mirror, ugly face, with an ugly proportion wearing an ugly uniform. I tried to force a smile, ended up looking uglier. Facing down I noticed my bruised wrist, with fresh cuts. I'm surprised I'm still alive.

I grabbed my favorite bandana and tied it to my wrist thankfully after my sister showed up and gave me a heads up.

"You'll be fine right?" I felt that she knew my depression, but not as far as hurting myself. I'm scared she'll find out, I'm scared disappointing her. I smiled at her fondly, placing my hands to her face and giving her cheeks a squeeze.

She made me transfer to another high school, in fact she cried in front of me after finding out about my bullies and me being bullied. She kept blaming herself for not being there for me and all that but I don't blame her in fact I respect her so much after being able to raise us both. There's no one to blame right? It's just the society, it's all there is.

If there's one thing that would stop me from suicide, it's my sister. "I'll be more than alright, don't worry about me"

I grabbed my backpack and we went out together, she's working as a secretary from a private company and with the privileges, they gave her a car and apartment. She dropped me off school before going to work.

After a good 30minutes in searching for the principal's office to get my class schedule and a couple of new books, also looking for my classroom where I found occupied with students already, they gave me a knowing look but disregarded my existence after probably seeing I'm normal.

"Hey new kid, what's your name?"

Damn, she's pretty.

"Park Jimin" I said with an awkward smile, the other girl beside her faced me and smiled showing her pearl white teeth. Are these girls real? The long haired girl who asked my name spoke "I'm Go Eun Mi, she's Kim Min Ju"

Although awkward at first they both succeeded breaking walls between us, we got to know each other. I found out that there's one more girl on their posse named Park Shin Ri. Apparently, they decided to include me to their clique since they thought I couldn't survive this high school, alone. I agreed nonetheless. I have no plans being a loner anyway.

5 minutes before the first bell rang, a random guy with chubby cheeks made an appearance, alongside a guy with rectangular smile and another guy who kept laughing and greeting everybody.

"GOOD MORNING!" he screamed in deeply accented English and a cute voice. "There they are" Min Ju mumbled as Eun Mi gave them a disapproving look. Before they could even pull another stunt, our adviser came asking the three boys to calm down since their voices could be heard outside the class room.

"Now now.." he said scanning the small room and finally noticing me "Oh we got a new face today. Introduce yourself" I stood up but those trouble makers don't disappoint and started dancing to PSY's New Face. "New face New Face new new new face" I faced them all and started introducing myself. "Hey guys, I'm Park Jimin, please take care of me" I bowed and smiled a little and caught my classmates teasing smile.

"We got two Park Jimin's in our class, how interesting? Right, Park Jimin?" he said but not looking at me but to the guy who kept smiling since earlier and the one screamed Good Morning. He teased back and answered a "Yes" to our adviser.

"Why not make it more exciting and seat with each other?" I barely understand what he said since the guy behind me named Hoseok kept laughing. Ugh.

And then there, he sat beside me. The Guy Park Jimin.