Chapter Seven

Hey guys, thanks for making it here. I am so addicted to this story. Don't ask me why. I just adore it so much. It is like my baby. I adore the others too, but this is different. I just feel like it will be something. Although there is no signs that it would. Anyway, hope you happy reading.

- Chapter Seven - Thoughts.

I was so happy. Xavier made my day with his words. He was the best friend anyone can ask for. I always enjoyed helping people, but helping him was kinda special. Maybe because I never thought I could help anyone with their wolves. I hoped my wolf would enjoy talking to me. I wondered how did she look like, what was her name. Was she there inside of me all this time? I wanted to know everything about her. Sadly, I would have to wait for two months.

I stayed with everyone, and played with them. I noticed that Veronica became friends with the rest of the women, so they started talking more often, allowing me to focus on the kids more. Some shy kids started to open up for me. I liked that I was able to get them to talk to me. Zen and Mark always looked at me, and then smirked or smiled. I didn't know why, but I just ignored it. Each time I thought about the paper Xavier wrote for me I smiled. I hoped my mate was like him.

This thought made the mall incident play in my mind. My mate recognized me. My mate was an alpha. That meant that he was from another pack. Our alpha had his mate already. I really wondered when would I meet him face to face. I was so happy that he found me. However, I felt sad that he didn't come for me yet. I thought that alphas were the most needy werewolves. They needed their mate badly. He found me, yet he was keeping me away from him. What if he didn't want me? What if he was happy that I couldn't sense him? What if he was just glad that he could get rid of me?

All these questions made me sad. I even felt like crying. I really wanted to know about my mate. My father was an alpha, and my mother was the luna. From what my aunt told me, daddy was always near mum. He never let her go. Mum was younger than dad by two years. He found her before she could shift. He took care of her, until she reached her shifting age. He was the one who supported her in her first shift. The first shift is always painful, because the body bones start taking new shift, and parts. It is always the worst.

Kiara told me that her first shift was the worst. She couldn't stop screaming, but when she turned completely. She felt pure pleasure. I wanted to try it. I wanted to meet my wolf so bad. I was ready to pay anything for it. I was so deep in thoughts that I didn't notice Lily pulling my shirt. I looked at her with a smile and said " What's up? "

" I should ask you the same. You are crying. " she said, drying my tears with her hand.

Did I really cry? Maybe the thoughts about my mate not wanting me affected me a lot!

" Cara. Are you okay? " asked Zen coming my way.

" Yeah, I am fine. " I said, looking at him.

" Are you sure? You were crying. " he said.

" Well, I just knew. I didn't realize I was crying. Don't worry about me. " I said, with a warm smile. It was probably fake. I mean I was just trying to make it look warm.

" Darling? " said Veronica.

" Yes. " I said.

" Do you want to talk about anything? " she asked.

" No. I don't want to worry you. I am fine don't worry. " I said with a smile.

" No you are not. " she said. " You won't cause any trouble, if that was what you were thinking about. " she continued.

I smiled, and went with her. We sat down, and we stated talking. I told her that it was a little sensitive topic that I didn't want to share with anyone. She let it slide, but said that she would always be there to hear me. I smiled in response, and then we started talking about random things.