THE HIKE

It's pretty slow guys but give it a little while for the actions to die down a little bit

It's pretty slow guys but give it a little while for the actions to die down a little bit. Once all the shock of being taken and all that shit is gone, Bell will be able to think better. Wait for her encounter with the king.

-P.P | 13,12,2017 (6:23 am) Abu Dhabi time | 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the long hours, maybe a full day now, her lack of treatment to him made him get worst. 

she rushes to his side and opens the wound. She removes the old paste and chews up a new one.  

"I need hot water" she says 

in no time they've got water boiling and handed to her. She puts in the flowers she needs, waits for it to cool and pours it down his throat. 

"Jared?" he suddenly murmurs 

Bell glances up at him, sudden rush of excitement taking over her. 

"what?" she asks, leaning closer to his face. 

Suddenly he opens his eyes and she's shocked by their appearance. All these days she's seen all parts of him except for his eyes. 

They're green. Belle thinks they're beautiful. 

his eyes focus on hers "what...what's happening.." 

"you're alright" she says "you're with your friends" 

"is he awake?" the boss says 

"yes" she replies "he's asking for jared" 

suddenly the boss is by his side "Hello Richard" he says "gave us quite a scare" 

but Richard is still not comprehending anything "what's wrong with me?" 

the man opens his mouth to talk but she beats him to it, pretending she didn't notice he was about to speak. 

"Nothing-"

"you've been poisoned" he cuts in bluntly "you've been out for weeks" 

she stills, not believing his bluntness at a time like this. 

"wha..."

"You're alright" she says soothingly "you'll be fin-"

 "you took a poisoned arrow" he says "but we're taking you back to the castle" 

he swallows and takes a long while to say "I feel...like I'm dying" 

"tell me what you're feeling. Do you feel hot or cold?" she asks 

"non" 

she holds his hand "can you feel that?" 

his head is moving side to side, his breathing is getting laboured.