Chapter 39 - Edited Once

That's Felix ⇧

When we got to the airport, we got out of the cars and waited for my family to show up. We sat on the bunches, me on Jaxon's lap and Noah, Owen, and Aaron beside us. As I was thinking of meaningless stuff, something happened. Something that I wanted it to happen since I was taken from my family.

"Ariel!"

I looked up and saw my brothers and dad running towards me. I quickly stood up from Jaxon's lap and ran towards them. I hoped the overjoy of the reunion blinded them from seeing me sitting on a boy's lap.

It was that moment in a romantic movie where you finally meet your beloved one after a long time, but in my case, it was my family. I was scooped in the arms of Davin. He hugged me tightly, afraid that I'll go missing again. Oh, guys.

"I missed you," I whispered and hugged him, warping my arms around his torso.

Davin cupped my cheeks with his big palms and sighed in relief. "Bluer! I missed you so much, are you hurt? Are you okay? Did they hurt you? Because I'm going to beat them up," he was throwing questions at me one after the other, and I did not catch up.

I placed my hands on his shoulders and smiled. "Slow down, Davin. I'm perfectly fine... For now. That sick Matthew tried to force himself on me. Even my boyfriend didn't dare to do it," I admitted, but then I realized what I had just said.

Oh, shit, shit, shit, no, no, no!

Davin and Hunter looked at me with raised eyebrows, I looked at Jaxon for help, but he was whistling and looking at the sky. You coward, boyfriend! But I can understand him.

My brothers were scary when it came to boys near me. They had this awful expression on their faces that could send you on a trip to your grave... Like right now.

"Your what, now? Boyfriend?" They asked in unison. Oh boy, that's not good.

I rubbed my neck and let out a nervous laugh. "Hunter... Bro, how have you been?" I asked, trying to change the subject, and hugged him. I hope he lets it go.

"Good, princess." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Now, who's your boyfriend?" he asked with an evil smile. He scares me when he does that!

I let go of him and went to dad like my pants were caught in flames. "Daddy," I jumped in his arms, and he hugged me. My dad was my secure place whenever boys were involved. I could count on him.

"Hey, baby girl, I missed you," he said with tears in his eyes. Now I feel so bad about me having fun while being kidnapped.

"I missed you too, daddy," I replied, then kissed his cheek.

"Now, tell me about this boyfriend of yours," he remarked, and I froze. Guess I can't count on him after all.

"Yeah, Ariel, who is he?" Davin asked with crossed arms.

"Why do you need to know so badly? We can talk about this later," I said, trying to get away with it.

"Because," Davin replied.

I clapped my hands sarcastically. "Wow, Dav, you should be a lawyer. Wait... don't comment, you are a lawyer..." I answered myself, and then I facepalmed my forehead.

"We just need to talk to him for a bit. Come on, which one?" Hunter asked, and I looked at them, then sighed, feeling defeated.

"Well, Aaron is taken and expecting a baby soon," I cleared, and they nodded. "Noah has a girlfriend," I said and paused.