19

yoongi;

"It's finally time boys! We're releasing the video in three..two..one!" Bang pd says and as soon as it hits 12am he uploads our debut video.

"Welcome to bighit entertainment. As of today you seven will be known as BTS, in other words, Bangtan sonyeondan" he says and everyone cheers.

"We did it!" Hoseoks says happily and I can see tears in his eyes.

Jungkook was already crying and the other two youngest seemed to be on the verge of tears.

"Now that the video is out we wait. In the mean time I want you guys to go home and spend time with your families. We have our official debut stage two weeks from now so I want you to spend a whole week with your families then a whole week preparing. Got it?" Bang pd says and everyone says yes and bows.

We all head back to collect our things and as we do no one can contain their excitement.

"Can you believe this is actually happening!? If people like us this will really mean we've made it" Hoseok says.

"I just can't believe we're not trainees anymore. This is the real deal" Jimin says and they agree.

"It's crazy but I'm excited. I know together we can do this" Namjoon says and Jin throws out an idea.

"I think Namjoon should be the leader" he says.

"Me?" Namjoon asks.

"I agree. He's strong and very leader material" Hoseok says.

"Then it's settled" I say and everyone seems happy enough with the decision.

"Now, I know it's late but get home and see your families. We'll make a group chat to discuss everything" Jin says and the idea sticks.

After separating ways I finally make my way back home.

A whole week with y/n sounded like heaven and I was ecstatic.

I knew she'd have work but just knowing I could wake up to her beautiful face again was more than enough to make me happy.

When I walk inside I know she's already asleep by how silent the apartment is.

Walking into the room I see her asleep with her blankets pulled up to her nose.

I smile and crawl into bed beside her.

I pull out my phone to check on our debut video and my eyes widened as I watched the views on the video going up like crazy.

Scrolling down to the comments I see all kinds of different comments such as; "this looks amazing!" "I'm excited for this!!" "I'll definitely stan!"

My heart was beating quickly as read through all of the comments.

This was only the beginning and everything was already going well.

Suddenly my phone vibrates in my hand and I smile at the message that pops up.

-Have you seen the views! It's going up and up by the minute!-Jin.
-This is crazy!-Jimin.
-They love us already!-Taehyung.
-We might actually have a chance.-Jungkook.
-We can do this, fighting!-Namjoon.
-I'm proud of us. -Hoseok.

I smile as I type back into the group chat.

-I'm proud of us too. -Yoongi.

I set my phone down and turn over on my side.

All I wanted was tomorrow to come so that I could tell y/n everything.

With that thought in mind,

I let myself fall asleep.

-
A/n: sorry I haven't been updating!! School is kicking my ass already. I have to start my senior project so I have so much to do with that. I can't promise I'll update everyday but I will try my best !!