04. Zee*

Edited*

After a long day at work Jay came to Louis' class only to see him asleep on the couch that is in the corner of the classroom. She smiled at his figure and walked up to Liam giving his forehead a kiss. 

"How's my favorite nephew doing?" She asked Liam like he was still a toddler. Liam chuckled.

"I'm doing alright aunt Jay. What about you?" He smiled. 

"I'm doing fine my dear. How is Zayn doing?" Jay asked seeing Liam's face light up at the mention of his husband. 

"He's doing great too. I forgot to tell you. He would also be coming over tonight." He said smiling like a teenager with a crush. 

"Oh I thought he was on a business trip." Jay said. 

"No it got cancelled." Liam shook his head still smiling.

"Oh okay. Anyways how was he today?" Jay asked pointing at her son who was now sucking on his thumb in his sleep.

"He was good. But I was needing to tell you this aunt. Um... we need to train him to do his things alone now. He kinda depends on us more than he should." Liam sighed knowing that this conversation must be made sooner or later.

"I know Li. I'm trying to do so too. He had an accident after a long time this morning just only because he didn't wanna go to the bathroom on his own. He said that he called my name but I was asleep." Jay sighed remembering the evens in the morning. "It happened around 3 am and when we woke up in the morning he wanted me to carry him downstairs. I also think that this is too much of depending." 

Liam sighed knowing that they must do something about this. Because, neither Jay nor Liam would be able to stay with him forever. Just thinking about that made a shiver run down Liam's spine.

"Anyways I gotta go now since I have to make dinner for few people tonight." Jay said.

"Yeah sure. See you tonight aunt" Liam hugged her and went to wake Louis up.
"Lou, wake up. It's time to go home." Liam said slightly shaking Louis awake. Louis whined a little but woke up nonetheless.

"Mommy is here Lou." Liam said pointing at Jay.

"Hello baby boy." Jay smiled at him. Louis got up and jumped on his mommy giggling, happy to see her. Jay chuckled and balanced herself.

"M-mah mah mah mah" He chanted patting Jay's cheek.

"Okay little monkey, let's get you home." Jay smiled removing his hand from her face and kissing his forehead.

"B-bah" Louis said waving at Liam.

"Bye Lou. See you tonight love." Liam waved back.

-

This time Louis walked to the car on his own. After Jay put the seat belt on the bouncing Louis she was quick to get situated in the car. Before she could start the car, her phone rang. "Hello Mr. Styles" She said to the phone.

"Hi Mrs. Tomlinson. I was wondering if I could have your address." Harry said to the phone. He was impatient to see the blue eyed boy again.

"Oh, I forgot to send you that. Didn't I?" Jay face palmed making Louis giggle and making Harry's heart melt at that sound. 

"I will text you the address now. I'm sorry about that." She sighed.

"No ma'am it's alright. I can tell that you're busy enough." Harry chuckled.

"Yeah." Jay chuckled too, eyeing the curious boy who has his head tilted to side while gurgling around his fist again.

"See you tonight Mrs. Tomlinson." Harry said. "Okay. See you." Jay hung up and quickly texted him their address. Louis reached for her phone with his saliva covered hand curious about who called his mom.