E L E V E N

Lonzo Ball ;
As I drop jada off , I head back to my dad's house .

"Hey son how was jada's?" My dad asks me as I walk inside .

"Good ." I say and go upstairs to my room .

As I was in my room playing 2k with gelo and Eli I get a text from jada.

Baby J 😜💓👑
We need to talk ...

Big Baller 😂💓
About what baby ?

Baby j 😜💓👑
Why Denise just texted me .

Oh my fucking god I knew this shit was gonna happen .

"Fuck ." I mumble .

"What's wrong bro ?" Gelo asks me as him and Eli pause the game .

"Nothing it's just Denise bro ." I say .

"Why what happened ?" Eli says .

"I don't know but Jada just told me she texted her  ." I said.

"Ooh you in trouble ." Gelo says and they play the game again and I text Jada back .

Baby J 😜💓👑
Don't leave me on read Lonzo ...

Zo
I didn't mean to do it on purpose babe I'm sorry , what did she say tho ?

Baby j 😜💓👑
You remember when I asked if you were cheating on me ? Why'd you lie

Zo
What you talking about babe ?

Baby j😜💓👑
Don't play dumb with me Lonzo , Why didn't you just tell me you were getting back with Denise I'm a big girl I understand if you wanna be with someone else .

Zo
Baby what are you talking about I don't wanna be with Denise babe I wanna be with you I've never cheated on you Jada .

Baby j 😜💓👑
Well why did Denise text me and say that you've been hooking up with her for these past 2 days and y'all are getting back together ??

Zo
Babe are you serious ? I'm not cheating on you , you know I'm smarter then that , why would you listen to Denise come on now babe she's an ex , which means she's gonna try and break us up put two and two together .

Baby 👑
I'm so stupid I'm sorry baby .

Zo🤤
It's okay but you have to learn that you can't believe everything you hear , you out of all people should know that .

Baby👑
I'm sorry babe

Zo🤤
It's okay now get some sleep baby I'll come get you tomorrow beautiful 😚

Baby👑
Okay goodnight babe 😚

As I send my baby that I decide to text Denise .

Lonzo 💓💓
Why tf you lieing to Jada and how tf did you get her number??

(909)XXX-XXXX
Lonzo what can that little girl do for you let me know because it seems like nothing Zo , She's still a virgin for God sakes , you need a real women not some spoiled little brat who got to go to school because her daddy's famous .

Lonzo💓💓
Denise you don't fucking no her ! I'm with Jada for a reason , I'm with Jada cause she's not a lier, I'm with Jada because she's honest with me no matter how bad it is , Jada made me happy in very little time , Jada had something going for herself , She's not on my dick 24/7 , yeah she has her doubts but I know when I call Jada at 4 am no matter what I wanna talk about she's gonna answer , because she's that type of person , She's a person you'll never fucking be broo so again stop texting me and stop texting my shawty , cause when she get tired and try and fight you I'm not stopping her , ima let her give you a fade .

As I sent that I set my phone down and continue watching Eli and gelo play .

||5 votes and 5 comments.
Zoe ||