Forever

Hey. 150,000 reads!!! WOW!

This is the last full chapter. We have made it to the end of the story. There is only the Epilogue left.

Thank you for all of the support. Follow if you want to stick with my stories. i will be starting my new one straight away. 

Vote, Comment, Follow,

Enjoy,

Chloe x

Chapter 43

                6 Months Later

                Nervous. Excited. Scared.

                Those were just a few of the emotions running through me right now. I kept my breathing as steady and calm as I possibly could. How was I supposed to react to this? So many conflicting emotions but through it all I was smiling.

                Rebecca, Molly and Julia rushed about around me as I looked at my appearance. My hair had been curled on the ends and pulled back into a bun style. Two small strands were down at the front to frame my face. The veil was tucked under the bottom of the bun and fell gently to the floor. My make-up was light and natural which made my sparkling blue eyes shine out.

                The white dress was strapless and hugged my bust and waist where a black ribbon wrapped around my waist and tied into a bow at the side. The dress then draped gracefully to the ground with small train at the back. My locket was around my neck to remind me of my mum and the golden engagement ring with a single silver gem was on my finger. I felt beautiful.

                Today, I was getting married.

                I held my hands together and twisted the engagement ring back and forth across my fingers. It reminded me of Xander and that alone kept me calm. I caught Rebecca touching the last of her make-up up before going over to her son in the cot. Rebecca was a perfect mother and Michael was a brilliant father. They were just so happy together.

                Molly was in a gorgeous light blue dress that came to her knees and Rebecca wore a full length light blue dress that suited her perfectly. Julia finished off the last of her hair before looking towards me and smiling. I smiled back happily. I really couldn’t wait. I was going to become his wife today and that made me so unbelievably happy.

                I thought back to the day he proposed. I was helping out some of the mums of the house with their children but I couldn’t help but get the feeling that they were trying to distract me from something else but I let it pass just assuming that I was being paranoid. I was sat on the floor with a little girl on my lap who I was reading to when the door to the living room opened and Michael walked in.

                “Jen? Can you come with me for a bit please?” Michael asked, with a slight smile playing on his lips.

                I looked at him curiously before nodding. I said my goodbyes to the child before standing up and walking out of the room. Michael was leant against the wall waiting for me and I watched him curiously to get any idea out of him. He had all his mind blocks up against me which was weird.

                “What are you hiding from me Michael? Are you secretly scheming something?” I quizzed, placing my hands on my hips.

                Michael rolled his eyes at me and began walking. I followed by quickly after him.

                “You are such a drama queen. Just shush and follow. Can you do that?” Michael asked looking at me with a raised eyebrow.