1:\\ Puberty

*For ages 13 and up.

Aaron

I stared at my body in the mirror, admiring the sculpted shape that seemed to take place out of nowhere. When puberty hit, everything changed- and not just physically.

My four-foot body had skyrocketed into a six-foot hunk of wonder that screamed for attention from a mile away. My brown eyes somehow changed into a wild gray color and neither my parents nor any doctors knew how that could have happened. That was only the beginning of the changes back when I was thirteen.

My choice of friends shifted with my sudden change of looks and girls suddenly went from cooties to cuties.

I fell for the girls with the big breasts and the blowouts, the ones willing to throw themselves at me and get away with it- these were the ones with a reputation. And I craved their attention.

At the ripe age of fifteen, I had lost my virginity, not that it even mattered to me. Some say that the age you lose it is linked to your IQ and being younger meant I was obviously dumber.

But that never mattered to me either, I was a pro-cheater and kept my grades up to spiffy. My parents were so proud of their gifted Valedictorian that they gave me everything I could have ever dreamed of.

A few months after my thirteenth birthday, my shifting body and friend types weren't the only major changes that happened. My voice began to change and so did my way of thinking.

I recall waking up one morning and the only thought on my mind was how badly I wanted to buy a new car for my wife. Only- I didn't have a wife. And a day later, my dad had surely enough purchased a brand new Jaguar that was kindly placed outside for my mother to wake up to.

Sex began to play on my mind constantly as I walked the halls of Rosemond High School and it didn't take me long to realize I wasn't even thinking for myself. My mind had been taken over by the busy, horny minds of my fellow freshmen just as the school year was starting out.

I towered over the majority of my class and I strode confidently. I felt like Jesus walking through the crowd, knowing exactly who was thinking what thoughts and pinpointing whatever I liked. I knew all and oversaw all.

I was a star pupil and everyone knew it. I was an athlete, an all-around great person and everybody adored me. Golden boy, I was even called once.

I would stroll through the hallways and find myself dreaming of vegetables, craving their taste in my mouth. But then my eyes would land on the very girl who studied too much and partied too little.

Violet was a sort of rare beauty. As in, she wasn't pretty or hot or any of that, she was just cute. Like I want to hug her 'cause she's a puppy kind of cute. But I had used this girl far more times than I could remember, she was my only competition when it came to keeping my place as Valedictorian, but it was her mind that should've won.

She scored the scores and I stole the answers, it was a system that she had no clue about. I kept my talent to myself, my star skills on the court were great, I caught on my teammates' plans quickly and played out the role they needed.

I was a masterpiece in the form of a human. I was a demi-God put on Earth to steal answers off of tests and win basketball games.

I woke up this morning with a beautiful Amy Bloom under my muscular arm. The same Amy Bloom who had taken my virginity when I was fifteen.

I knew she liked me and I hated the way she felt around me. Her mind would jumble up and the one phrase that struck me was Aaron's so hot.

Her vile thinking went on for months until the end of my sophomore year when I finally played on her feelings.