Chapter VI

Normal P.O.V

" Izuku Midoriya, formally known as Deku. Murdered countless Heroes and Non- Heroes, Family members, and some 'friends', As seen on this security camera. " The news reported said, as the video of Toga in her Midoriya form murdering Ochaco behind U.A showed up, more videos popped up, but the videos were actually him, killing his friends. Toga started laughing, as Izuku looked down to the cracked floor with a soulless expression.

" Did something already break your free will yet doggy? " She asked, throwing a knife at his leg.
Izuku quickly replied, " Yes. . Master . . " He got used to the pain, and all the torture. He no longer was a precious cinnamon roll, he was now a soulless slave.

" Hey doggy, I need you to do something for me. "

" Yes Master? . . " he replied.

" I want you to kill every hero, Around the world. . "

" I understand. . "

And so. . The Hero hunt began.

~ Time skip ~

" H - Hello! Is this camera on? This is Reporter Wade speaking, and I'm here to report that the Heroes around the world are decreasing by each day! We nee- " The camera man said, but Izuku quickly interrupted him by breaking in and killing him.

Izuku looked at the camera with a creepy face, and said this -

" I don't care who you are anymore. I'm going to kill all. Of you. "
He giggled.

Sorry if this is a short chapter, but this is the second to last chapter! Next chapter will be the battle between Toga, and Izuku! And the chapter will be longer! I promise!