Photoshoot Time

Annabeth's POV

I was driving with Piper for the photoshoot day. This was the day they'd take the character photos of us. I hoped it wouldn't be as bad as the last shoot I'd been at. Don't get me wrong, I love Cowbells and the pictures were perfect, but posing in a big, layered dress for 2 hours on a hot day isn't my thing. We pulled up and Piper went to another building and said she needed to do some extra work for something.

I went to the building I had been assigned to and boy was it chilly inside! Before Silena could help me find my dressing room, I saw a flash of black, messy hair. Uggh, noo. Percy Jackson was here already. He had been annoying enough at the meeting.

Silena led me to my dressing room.

"We'll take turns on each outfit, now go and put on the first outfit, that has a label that says number 1 on it, and I'll be right outside the door after you're done," she said, swiftly. For sweet girl, she could talk fast.

I turned around and took in my surroundings. The door was golden and had my name printed on it. The room was baby blue and had a desk full of makeup and accessories on it. A purple couch sat on the opposite side of the desk. There was a clothing rack. I checked for a #1 outfit  and there it was.

It was a black, turtleneck, sleeveless shirt and some leather black pants. There were some black boots on the side and a leather jacket. I put on the outfit and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked good. Like really good in the outfit.

I came outside and Silena was there with 2 cups of steaming, black coffee in her hand.

"Here you go," she said giving me one of the cups. Then Silena dragged me to another room with different chairs and people with makeup bags. 'So this must be the makeup room,' I thought to myself.

One of the seats were taken by a girl with a tight, red shirt and frizzy brown hair. Hazel. I sat next to her.

"Oh hey," Hazel said to her," Annabeth, right?" I nodded.

Hazel already had some eyeliner and golden eyeshadow that matched her eyes on. She also had some light pink, sparkly lipstick on her lips.

"Isn't it really hard to get up this early and go to a set, since I haven't been on a set for 1 month?" I said.

"Well, not for me since my last set was two weeks ago," Hazel replied.

"Oh, what movie?" I asked curiously.

"Carylon's Files, it was set in the 1940s so I'm kinda used to the 40s now," Hazel said, laughing.

"Really, I love that movie!" I exclaimed. I remember watching it with Piper. I wasn't lying, it was a pretty good movie.

Then the makeup artist came and did my makeup.

I had black eyeliner, some blush, and red lipstick on. My hair was in a messy ponytail. Hazel had talked to me the whole time and we had become good friends. We had a lot of common interests.

"Annabeth," Silena said giving her some stuff,"put on these accessories." The first one was what is supposed to look like a spy watch, the second one was a silver necklace and the third one was a very beautiful ring with an S on it. I put all of them on and Silena helped me put on the necklace.

"Your photo shoot is in 30 minutes, so just relax here," Silena said.

So, I sat on the purple couch in her room and slept. Until there was knock on the door. I opened it up to reveal the one and only Percy Jackson.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, stubbornly, mostly because I was tired.

"Just checking up on you," he said with a smirk then looked at her up and down," You look good."