T W E L V E

Jada Dollas ;
I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing , and I see it's my ex boyfriend , Thomas , Me and him were dating for 1 year until I found out he was cheating on me with my cousin , out of all people he could've fucked he chooses someone related to me .

"Hello ." I ask slightly annoyed that this nigga woke me up out my sleep .

"Come outside ." He says and hangs up and I slide on my slides and walk outside to see his ugly ass sitting on his car with roses and choclate covered strawberries .

"Hey baby these are for you ." He says handing me the stuff and I throw the roses on the ground and start to eat the strawberries .

"Are you gonna start talking or what ?" I ask I really hate talking to this nigga .

"Baby girl why are you dating Zo ?" He asks me .

"Because i can nigga the fuck ." I say .

"Come on ma , you need a real nigga stop being with these pussy boys ." He says touching my face .

"Thomas don't touch me and trust Lonzo ain't no pussy ." I explain .

"Come on Baby girl you know where the real man dick is stop playing shawty ." He says.

"Thomas I know where a real dick is and he's standing right in front of me ." I smile .

"Babe why you gotta act like this towards me I'm just trynna get you back again ." He tells me and I laugh .

"Thomas I have a boyfriend , and you fucked my cousin out of all people you could've put your dick in ." I tell him .

"Well you wasn't giving up no pussy what did you want me to do a man gotta fulfill his needs too ." He tells me and I laugh .

"Wow , that's sad you cheated on me because I wasn't throwing ass , come on now , Zo hasn't had sex since he's been with me , he's being patient that's the difference between you and Zo , He's a real nigga and you a bitch made ass one ." I say getting in his face and he picks me .

"You real tough shawty ." He says as he picks me up .

"Can you please put me down cause I really don't want you to die today ." I tell him and he tries to kiss me and I slap him.

"Thomas , I Swear if you dirty sewer water ass lips touched me , I'd let a real nigga beat ya ass , now leave my fucking house , before I get my dad and uncle's out here , you itty bitty bitch ." I say and grab my strawberries .

"But thanks for the strawberries ." I say and walk inside and go upstairs to my room and i see Zo texted me .

👑🤤
Aye you up ?

Baby 👑
Nope still asleep .

👑🤤
I'm on my way to get you with your smart ass 😏

Baby 👑
I'll be ready but I gotta tell you something .

🤤👑
What is it ?

Baby 👑
I'll tell you when you get here .

🤤👑
Ight baby .

As he sends me that I walk to my closet and try and find a cute outfit , I really hope Zo doesn't go crazy on me .

Jada's outfit except her shoes are some white nike slides . •

As I get a text from Zo saying he's outside I grab My charger , My phone and My house keys and walk outside .

"Damn y'all look at Zaddy , looking like a meal early this morning ." I say showing Zo off on my Snapchat .

"First time I haven't seen you in any type of jersey ." He says and covers his mouth .

"Ya lieing , on our first date I wasn't wearing a jersey ." I tell him and he laughs .

"That don't count ." He says we leave out of my drive way and I get on live .

"What'd up peeps ?" I say as i see a lot of people joining .

"Where's Zo ? He's righ here driving ." I smile and show them my mans .

"How long is his dick ?" I read .

"I don't know ask him ." I say .

"Why you and Thomas broke up ? Because I moved on to better things ." I smile .

"Y'all I'm finna end this live cause I gotta talk to bae so bye ." I smile and end it .

"So earlier Thomas came by ." I tell him and he nods .

"Okay continue ." He says still focusing on the road .

"And we were talking and he was like why you with Zo and all that b.s. and then I got in his face and he picked me up and tried to kiss me ." I tell him .

"Woah so this nigga touching you ?" Zo asks me .

"What's this nigga Instagram we need to have a conversation ." He adds .

"Babe don't worry about ." I tell him .

"Don't worry about it ? Jada he fucked touched you and tried to kiss you what the fuck you mean ." He says .

"Babe I stopped him it shouldn't matter ." I tell him.

"Let some girl do that to me you'd be ready to fight her ." He says and he was right , if your not me or his mom don't touch my nigga .

"Thomas is crazy babe ." I explain to him , Thomas was in a gang when we use to date , I'm not sure if he's still in it , but i know for sure he's always ready to fight or shoot someone no matter what they do .

"I'm crazy too , let a nigga try me ." He says and I kiss his cheek .

"Baby I'm fine , I promise , i just wanted to you to know . " I tell him .

"Oh I know now , just wait ." He says .

"Wait for what ?" I ask him .

"Nothing ." He says , Zo just needs to leave him alone , I can take care of myself .

|| 5 votes and 5 comments .
Zoe 💓 ||