Chapter 1 - Is that what I think it is?

I do not own these characters (I just write them as a way to love them and care for them).

"BARNES!"

The sound of Sam's growl echoed through the kitchen and flowed into the sitting room next to it. Steve and Tony looked to Bucky who just rolled his eyes.

"WILSON!" Bucky mocked, yelling back.

Steve gave Bucky a look and shook his head at him. Bucky sighed and stood up, walking to the kitchen. "Yeah, Sam?"

"Your dog got into the garbage again!" Sam continued his rant. "I cleaned it up yesterday, this one's on you."

Bucky said nothing, just started for the piles of garbage, crouching down and picking them up.

"Uh oh," Tony said from the kitchen door. Sam and Bucky just looked at him. Tony's face was frozen still as he stared at the garbage on the floor. Their eyes followed his line of site.

"Oh," Sam said.

Bucky just scrunched his forehead and looked at Sam.

"That's a pregnancy test," Sam said, kind of muffled and low.

"OH," Bucky said, his eyes wider now as he rose from the floor.

From the other room, Steve called, "Guys, the game's starting."

Not one of the three men moved an inch.

"What's going on?" Steve called, finally getting off the couch and popping up in the doorway behind Tony. "Is that what I think it is?"

"Yeah," Tony said, ripping a paper towel off the roll and bending down to pick the pregnancy test up with it. He looked at it but didn't say anything.

"Well?" Steve asked.

"It's a plus sign..."