Sixty

"It's like rain, on your wedding day. It's a free ride, when you've already paid"

 It's a free ride, when you've already paid"

"Do you think you've gotten it all up?" Harry asks, rubbing my back for emotional support as I sit holding the bowl of the toilet, post vomit

"I think so," I sigh, spitting into the bowl in an attempt to rid the disgusting acidic taste from my mouth.

Harry passes me some toilet paper to wipe my mouth, and I do so, as well as blow my nose, the vomit somehow contaminating my nasal passage throughout the ordeal. He helps me back up, and I immediately walk towards the basin to wash my hands and face. My reflection staring back at me is a greyish, sickly colour, and it is there that I spot the chunks of something I've thrown back up attached in my hair.

"Yeah, I might need another shower," I declare, removing my robe.

Harry's eyes dart immediately to the floor, careful not to glance at me undressed. It seems rather absurd considering he's seen me nude countless times, and now he's unable to even look in my general direction.

"Can you please get a fresh towel for me?" I ask him, noticing my other towel was used to kneel on while I was clutching the toilet bowl for dear life.

He exits the room, while I run the water, ensuring it's nice and hot before I enter. The steam is a signal for me to enter, and as I let the water wash over my body from the generously sized shower head, my mind runs off to another place.

"This is the one," I decided right there in the store, looking at the very shower head that I'm standing underneath right now. "Or do you think it might be too big?"

Smiling, his eyes alight with absolute delight, he walked behind me, embracing me from behind, his head resting on my shoulder to better kiss into my neck.

"You've never expressed an issue about anything being too big before... Why start now?"

"Harry, we're in a store!" I giggled, looking around to see if we were being observed by anyone else there.

"I guess it could be put to good use if ever I wanted to jump in with you of a morning."

Harry clears his throat to get my attention, brandishing a towel in his hands with his eyes glued to the floor.