Part 2 - Chapter 29 - The Wedding of Doom

Third Person's POV

"I- I'm fine. Are you okay? He stabbed out." Luke asked, his hands feeling free, however pained tremendously.

"I'll be fine. But are you okay?" He asked again.

"I will heal eventually. Let's unchain him and get him to a hospital or something." Luke said and tried getting up, failing badly.

"Don't get up. I'll just get him and carry him out then we'll work something out." Prince said and limped over to where Nelson's body was chained up to the wall. He was about to remove the chains when he felt the coldness of Nelson's stiffened body. "L- Luke. He won't be able to come with us."

"Why not? Unchain him and we will find a way to make all the way back to the car." Luke answered.

"He's dead, Luke." Prince said softly.

Luke remained silent and allowed all the memories from his past relationships to go through his head, and a small smile came across Luke's lips as he turned his head to where Nelson's limbless body was. He didn't know why he smiled, nor did he know why he felt somewhat free. Something came off of his chest and came out of his mind as the memories play and leave. He felt as if there were no longer any pressure on him or any type of harm that can come from the lifeless Nelson that laid near him, and the dead Michael.

"He had it coming." The voice of Prince brought Luke out of his thoughts. Prince slowly stood back up from the ground, now hovering over the lifeless Nelson, and walked over to where Luke was with a slight limp in his steps from the moderately injured foot. He stooped down and reached his hands out to lift Luke's body from the floor.

"No. No. No. You don't have to do that." Luke protested at Prince's actions, but Prince ignored him and adjusted Luke's light weight in his hands and walked up the stairs slowly, grunting softly when the pressure on his injured foot made itself known, however, he was able to bare the pain and continued to carry Luke, now out of the abandoned house in the middle of no where.

"You're not that heavy, Luke." Prince whispered and picked up the pace in his movements. "Plus, I don't want you to walk right now." He added to his sentence.

Prince waited for a response from Luke, but it never came. He looked down at the young looking man in his arms and realized that he was asleep. His eyes shut close, his mouth opened slightly, and his hair falling in front of his eyes.

They arrived by the car in a much longer time than before due to Prince's injury, and Luke in his arms. He opened the right side door of the back seat and he placed Luke in, careful not to put him in a position that will put pressure on his two bloody shoulders. Prince then closed the door and walked over to the driver's side of the vehicle and entered it, placing the key in the the holder and started the car.

The sky was much darker than before, the light of the day dimmed greatly. He turned back on the GPS, which directed him to the roadway yet again, and they were of to the pack grounds, with nothing but worry in his mind. He was worried about Luke's 'critical' injury on both of his shoulders. Even though Luke assured him that he will heal, or if it will be like that forever. He continued to drive until he was finally in town, and just minutes away from the pack grounds, where he was welcomed in.

"Prince?" Luke's soft voice called out from the back seat. Prince took a quick glance at Luke, who tried getting up, but only whimpered when pressure grew on his shoulders.

"We're almost there, bab- Luke." Prince said and blushed a little at his mistake. He wanted to say those little things and express his feelings for the lad that was laid down in the back seat of the car, but he did not want to push anything. He did not want to go fast, for the sake of Luke.