20

your;

When I woke up the next morning I could feel a warmth beside me and my eyes flew open only to see Yoongi asleep in the bed.

Why was he here? When did he get here? Why didn't he wake me?

There was so much I wanted to know but I didn't wake him.

Instead I took it upon myself to go to Starbucks and grab us food and coffees.

Now that I had a job I actually had a decent flow of money and that felt amazing.

I can finally give back to Yoongi and spoil him as I've always wanted to.

When I get back to the apartment I see him siting on the couch.

"Where did you go? I was looking forward to seeing you first thing when I woke up" he frowns.

"Sorry" I laugh as I hold up the stuff I bought then slip off my shoes and walk over to him.

"Thank you" he smiles as I hand him his coffee and sandwich.

"No problem" I say and smile as he takes a sip.

"So what made you come back home?" I ask.

"We debuted!" He says and my eyes widen as I choke on my coffee.

"You what?! Really?!" I ask and he nods and holds up his phone, showing me a video.

I take his phone and watch it and once I'm finished I basically fling myself at him.

"I'm so proud of you!" I say.

"There's more" he says and I move back.

"What? It's not bad is it?" I frown.

"The opposite actually" he says.

"What is it?!" I ask.

"I get to stay with you for a whole week" he says and I can't stop the smile that spreads across my face.

"Really?" I ask.

He nods and speaks again.

"We have a whole week to be with our families and stuff then the next week is going to be spent preparing for our comeback stage" he says.

"I'm so happy" I say and he smiles.

"I am too" he says.

"I always knew you'd make it big and here you are getting so many comments and likes. These people are really looking forward to seeing you guys" I say.

"You really think we're gonna make it big?" Yoongi asks.

"Of course I do" I smile.

"I'm so lucky to have you" Yoongi says and I laugh.

"Of course you are, I'm great" I say and he laughs and nods.

"Yes you are" he says as he leans over and kisses me.

"Just don't let the fame get to your head" I say and he leans back into the couch and takes a sip of his drink.

"I won't" he says.

I take a sip of my drink and lean back into the couch and just watch Yoongi.

He was just so fucking beautiful.

"You work today, right?" Yoongi asks.

"I do" I sigh.

Now that Yoongi was here I didn't want to leave.

"What time?" He asks.

"In like an hour" I say.

"Alright well then we'll spend this time together and I'll be right here when you get back" Yoongi says and I smile and nod.

We spend the next hour just catching up and talking about random stuff.

These were the best times.

I loved just sitting with the man I love and talking about anything and everything.

"I'll see you when I get home" I say as I slip on my shoes and a jacket.

"Okay" Yoongi smiles as he pecks my lips.

I wave goodbye and make my way to work.

On the way there I feel a smiling forming on my face as I think of Yoongi.

After chasing this dream his whole childhood he was finally going to be able to live it out.

He was finally going to make it big.

I was so proud of him and I couldn't express this enough.

He deserves this,

he deserves the whole world.