Skool Luv Affair (JK)

I sat in the seat right next to the window where I could see all the students walk into school. Next to me was my friend Eunji and in front of me was my other annoying friend Heechul. It was our first period, which I was crying about but I didn't mind the fact it was english and Mr Lee wouldn't notice me daydreaming. The bell rang finally and everyone started sprinting into class.

"Okay class today we have a new student coming in! I want you to be respectful and make him feel welcome" Mr Lee pushed his glasses further up his nose. All the students gave each other smirks except me and my two friends. We didn't really care to be honest but this class has a habit of making the new students day hell. I looked over at the door and saw a tall handsome boy walk in with coconut shaped hair. His school pants were highwaisted on him with his shirt tucked in and his gray jacket perfectly sitting on his shoulders. He wore a backpack on the side and a big confident, cheek smile. He made every other single boy look like a potato in their uniform. The class was silent.

"Students this is your new classmate Jeon Jungkook. He will be joining in our english class, let's give him a nice welcome" the boys had turned pale and the girls were giggling and squealing. 

"Yah who is that princess?" Heechul turned around flicking my face

"Ouch! That hurt you idiot how would i know!" I pushed his head.

"It's Jeon Jungkook his the principals son! He used to go to one of the most smartest and most expensive schools in Seoul!" Eunji popped into our convo. 

"Ah another pretty flower boy... gosh here we go" Heechul turned back his attention to the teacher who was admiring Jungkook himself. 

"Where do I sit?" His voice was quite deep and sweet.

"Oh yes! Now Jungkook you can take a seat right behind Eunji over there I'm sure she wouldn't mind" It gave me a bit of shock that the pretty boy would be sitting behind me. Do I smell? What happens if he asks me for a pen? I felt my blush rise on my face.

"Right Eunji?" Eunji looked up from her phone shaking her head.

"Um sir wouldn't it be much more kind if Jungkook sat somewhere much more prettier! I don't think he would enjoy the view there for too long, he might start feeling uncomfortable with the disgusting smell" I looked over at the evil wrench Soo Jung. She was one of the most beautiful and popular girls at school. Well that's what Eunji says. She is the high school cliche that every dorky person gets in school. Putting people down and being a an evil bitch is one of her biggest points. I faked a smile and scrunched my nose at her.

"Soo Jung he rather have that in his face then having to see the stuffing in your push up bra!" Heechul's big mouth opens up and the whole class 'oohs'. Heechul high fives his best friend Minho. Everyone begins to laugh, she crosses her arms and slides back into her seat. She's so mad it makes me so happy.

"CLASS CLASS! Settle down now, Mr Jeon doesn't need this kind of behaviour on his first period. Now may you please open up your books to page 32" Mr Lee starts writing stuff on the board as the class settles again. I decided I would take a quick peek at the new cutie. I obviously thought he wouldn't catch my gaze but he was looking right at me. I give him an awkward smile and hide behind my note book.

Lunch break

"Look at the jerk over there with all the girls flirting with him" Heechul stares at Jungkook continuing to scoff down his food. 

"I know right! He's not even that cool... like I hate his soft looking luscious coconut hair!" we all look at Minho. Really dumbass? Heechul rolls his eyes and continues to death stare. 

"I think he's quite the cutie to be honest, so handsome" I listened to Eunji's voice but wasn't paying much attention to him. I mean yeah he is quite the handsome guy but right now the food is much more relevant. 

"Yah yah y/n! His coming over here!" Enji taps my arm really causing the rice to get stuck in the back of my throat. Oh lord I'm choking. I'm choking quietly. Heechul slaps my back a good 4 times before I find the air to breathe again. 

"W-w-water!" I whispered. They all had nothing but miso soup. A bottle of water slams on my desk and hand. I look up and see Jungkook above me. 

"Hi" I mumbled still with food in my mouth. 

"Would you like to show me around?" I started choking again getting a slap on the back by Heechul. Heechul was just shaking his head in disapproval. I rolled my eyes.

"Me?" I pointed to myself.

"Yeh..." he smirked. I nodded standing up and shutting my life. Eunji gave me a wink before leaving.

***

"Is this some kind of prank?" we were now standing at the top of the school where their were basketball courtyards. I honestly didn't believe any of this was for a good reason and I reckon that other evil bitch had something to do with it. 

"No, why would you think that?" He tilted his head. 

"A because people at this school are bastards and b because you are way to handsome to be around me... unless i'm dreaming?" I closed my eyes and pinched myself. 

"Ahahaha you are exactly what I though!" I opened my eyes seeing his breathtaking bunny like smile. 

"Exactly what you thought? What?"

"I like you, you're a funny chick and so is your little guy friend"

"Y-you like me?" I started fiddling with my hands. We were both sitting shoulder to shoulder on the little bench facing the school yard below. It was quite windy and chilly to be honest. I felt the goosebumps run up and down my legs.

"Yes, I'm not really interested in this whole popularity thing that every one things I'm into. That's the reason I moved schools" he seemed really genuine. Although a boy telling me he likes me... besides Heechul. Actually Heechul never tells me he likes me and I've been friends with him since like second grade. 

"Y/n will you please be my friend?" he quickly gets up and lands on one knee grabbing my cold hands. He looked up with begging eyes. I looked back at our hands. His were so big compared to mine, so warm and soft. Oh my gosh how am I supposed to be friends with someone I could possibly crush on. 

"I will think about it! You must prove yourself... especially to Heechul. No it's impossible" I pushed him away getting up and walking a little further to see his reaction. 

"I WILL DO ANYTHING Y/N PLEASE!" He shook my shoulders. 

"Wait how did you know my name? and why me at of all people?" I turned around not realising how close he was standing. He leaned down so close that he could almost kiss me. 

"You ask too many questions" he smirked poking my nose and standing at a normal distance. My whole body had turned warm.

"You know it's fine, I will ask to hang out with Soo Jung!" oh no he didn't. 

"No no fine! We can be friends" 

"Yay!" he took out his hand for a handshake. 

"Under one condition... you help me study" I grinned. 

"What?"

"If I help you stay on the low with your popularity and protect you from the fame. You have to promise me to help me study" I took out my hand for a pinky promise. He stood there in shock a little bit. 

"Promise" he gave out his pinky and we made our pinky promise condition. 

(Author note: Pt 2 maybe? Should it continue? Tell me what you think. There will be short imagines with the other boys too)