Chapter Eleven

I sat down on my bed, staring at Xavier and Hannah, who were both glaring at me.

“It wasn’t my fault!”

Xavier snorted, “Sure. You couldn’t stop him from kissing you. NOR could you stop him from spanking you?”

Hannah shook her head in disappointment, “HOW do you expect to win against him?”

Xavier rolled his eyes, “Why am I helping him get back at Julian? What do I get out of this?”

Before I could say anything, Hannah interrupted, “A date with him.”

Xavier smirked, “Interesting.”

“Excuse me?”

“Leave him to me this weekend. On Monday, we’re going to meet a totally new Kentucky.”

“Yeah, I have work.”

Hannah and Xavier glared at me, “Call in sick!”

I stared at them wide eyed, “Uh, okay.”

“NOW!”

I jumped back on my bed slightly, “Man, you two should have never met.”

Hannah and Xavier smirked the same way and crossed their arms at the same time.

I reached for my phone, a little scared now. It was spooky how they were so alike.

“Heeeeey, Mandy, you sweet piece of candy!”

“Cut the crap, Kenny. If you’re skipping this entire weekend, I’m going to hunt you down and pull your insides out.”

I nearly dropped the phone. Is it just me or were all the girls in this town crazy?

“I’m sick.”

“I know where you live.”

I squeaked, “No, you don’t.”

“Expect it when you least expect it. In your bathroom, in your bed, in your closet, under your bed, in your kitchen, in your-”

I cut the call, throwing my phone on the bed, waiting for it to explode it or something.

I pointed at it, shaking, “What the hell is wrong with you girls? Every time I think you guys are okay, you make me change my mind. Even though I know its hard being gay, I’m so happy I don’t have to deal with your creepy moods.”

Hannah pushed me, “I’m helping you, Ken. Watch it.”