7

it beings with pragya and abhi getting ready….
pragya wears a dark blue saree….
abhi wear white shirt black coat,.
abhi and purab came to pick up pragya and bulbul….
bulbul was already… so purab took her…and went to party….
abhi was waiting for pragya for a long and become irritated….and went to see her….
when he entered her room he saw her pining her saree…she was struggling a lot…then abhi came and helped her…she felt his touch….. and closed her eyes…he turned her towards him….she opened her eyes slowly… abhi was admiring her….they shared a
a:u r look hot….

p:what????
a:i mean u look cute…
p:u too…
a:what i look cute….
p:no i mean….u look handsome…
a:its time can we go
p:yes..come
they both reached the venue…. tanu saw this and felt jealous…. and goes to them…
t:abhi its time come lets go..
abhi saw pragya…she was seeing him…tanu just dragged abhi from that place……pragya thinks i should not get attracted to him….

the party starts with pragya welcome speach….
then followed by all pair dance…..
then at last there arrives..chief guest…

c:now suppress for u all students…. we have arranged a mask party…
all a given a mask …..and the lights are gone off….
every one started to dance…pragya was standing in a corner…due to dark she entered to the dance floor…..
some one got her in arms…and started to dance…at first she felt bad… but after some..she felt protected…in his two arms….they started to dance romantically….after the dance…the lights were on…but due to rush…they were not able to find who they were dancing with…
she was thinking about him….she started to have feelings towards him….
while moving out…she got hit in her leg and was about to fall…when abhi came and held her….she recognized his touch… screen freezes with their eye lock…
Please comment….