EWEW - LWTBB 38: When Barbie Girl Fell In Love With Beer Boy...It Was For Sempre

E.W.E.W - L.W.T.B.B Copyright © 2012-2017 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved. 

 Current Chapter Posted - Saturday, September 9, 2017

** WARNING ** 

I'm not sure, but there may be some triggers in this one, so read at your own risk! 

Happy reading, queens. xo

 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Chapter 38 } : When Barbie Girl fell in love with Beer Boy...It was for sempre

The first shot wasn't meant to harm.

It was, however, meant to scare. My throat dried. The heart-stopping sound bounced in the parking lot. The rustling noise emanating from the trees encasing the perimeter emphasized the sinister ambiance of the night. 

The second shot was meant to harm.

I was half-way to my lover, my body frozen in some sort of trance.

Sam ducked behind my car right on time, my side mirror taking the hit and shattering loudly. I screamed, my knees buckling and taking me to the ground. I tried to crawl towards Sam, but I only felt glass shards beneath my palms.

Connor threw his head back and laughed manically.

His dark eyes gleamed black, no doubt a reflection of the exact shade of his heart. "Oh, man." He waved the gun between us. "You should see the expressions on your faces. Priceless. Bunch of pvssies. Get up, motherfvckers!"

I must have been holding my breath; I felt lightheaded.

Sam was still crouched behind my car, slowly inching towards me. Even in the night, I could see the worry, horror and anger wrecking havoc on his face. The emotions mixed together, darkened his demeanor, and displayed the battle he was having with himself.

I was immobile, but my breathing was laboured.

Sam twitched, his fingers jerking in the air, as if to grab me.

I seized Sam on spot with my fearful glare, begging him to remain still when he made a move towards me. Connor was volatile. He'd always been impulsive back in my Joey days. Give him a shiny new toy – a fucking gun – and he was a walking-talking weapon for destruction.

Sam's face crumpled at my look, but he ground his jaw stubbornly. He understood that I was right. His zeal for revenge would have to wait, even as he continued making eyes at me.

I once whispered to him that you should never make permanent decisions based on temporary emotions.

"I'm sorry," I mouthed shakily, apologizing for one thing, but conveying a hundred feelings with my gaze.

I stayed rooted to my spot since Connor O'Malley was like a ticking bomb. Ready to go off at anything. My breathing wasn't getting any better.

The two men with him looked suspiciously like the same ones I'd seen with Nico at Chez Devil's. They were quiet and stern. They didn't look classy enough to be categorized as the Mob. These men were Henry Donald's personal thugs.

A sick thought had my stomach churning. Did they beat up my father?

One of them had a bloodcurdling grin spreading across his mouth. I couldn't fight the frisson of terror snaking down my spine.