Chapter 2

So here I was. In an old truck. Kidnapped. By 5 hot guys who I didn't know. Still on this guy's lap. They were silent, and I had had it so I had to break it. That rhymes... I should write that. I cleared my throat. "So... My name's Remi, I'm 16 if you don't know that, what's yours?" I asked them, then made myself comfortable in the guy's lap. He asked for it.

"Well, I'm Lucas and this is my twin Luca Smith, we are 17," the one who was driving introduced himself. He had a mole on the back of his neck and Luca didn't. Good, now I can differentiate between them. You know, because mixing twins is so Awkward.

I nodded at them, then looked at the other twins. "I'm Nick, 17," the one with the glasses said. "And I'm Logan
Barry. If you haven't noticed yet... We are also twins!" Logan pointed out with a grin.

"Oh, don't worry, I noticed. Everyone can notice that you are almost exactly the same face, whom am I kidding? You are the same except for the glasses." I replied with an innocent smile. I didn't want to sound sarcastic, but what can I do?

They shook their heads and looked at the guy that I was sitting on. "And I'm Ian Barry, also 17," he answered, his mouth close to my ear and I sighed, then realized that Nick and Logan and Ian had the same surname name. "Um-ah are you, brothers or something?" I asked them, confused.

"No, but we are related. My dad and their dad are cousins," Ian replied. "Oh," was my reply. Their last name rings a bell but where have I heard it from? The little mermaid? Nah...Where?

After 5 minutes of me being bored to death, I decided to ask the must question while munching on my Oreos. I couldn't throw them and I was enjoying them. "Are we there yet?" I asked with a smug look. "No," answered Lucas. I waited for ten seconds then asked again. "Are we there now?"

"No, and don't you dare think of playing that game," Ian threatened, putting his hands on my shoulders. I turned my head then looked at him and smiled slyly. "What game?" I asked acting as the innocent, little girl. You kidnapped me. You had to suffer.

"The one that you keep saying ′Are we there yet′ throughout the whole damn ride," Nick replied with a huff. He tried to take one of my Oreos but I slapped his hand away. "Oh that game, well, you just gave me the idea so... are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Ar-" I was cut off by Ian's facepalming himself along with the rest.

"You had to talk!" Ian commented to Nick and Nick shrugged his shoulders in defeat. "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

Two hours later...

"Are we there yet?" I asked for the ten thousand times and they all groaned. "Ugh, remind me why we kidnapped you?" Luca yelled at me and I laughed. "I don't know, you tell me." I crossed my arms feeling like a boss. He thought about it. "Um, maybe later," And that's how you make someone shut up.

"Remi... can you move? I'm numb." Ian tried to move his legs under me, but me being stubborn and evil... I didn't move. I didn't feel like it. "Nah I'm good. You are the one who sat me on your lap, so suck it up." I replied then ignored the boys and looked at the window. We should arrive anytime soon. Wait a minute, I have my phone. I'm an idiot, right? But I can't use it right now, because their eyes won't leave me alone. I'll wait until we park. I will find that moment to call someone. Hopefully.

"So... Are we there yet?" I asked, this time, being serious. They looked at me and sighed. "Yes," Lucas shouted and stopped the car in a driveway to a beautiful large house. More like a mansion. They have this mansion yet they drive this truck. They were either humble or stupid.

"Finally," the Barry twins jumped out of the truck and headed to the front door. I climbed out of the truck and was about to walk away from them, but Ian decided to be a smarty-pants and grab my arm. He looked at me with raised eyebrows that said ′I dare you to go′ Great, now I can't use my phone.

"Let's go inside," Luca spoke and we followed. Once we were inside in a big living room, I crossed my arms and flipped my legs on the couch, and then looked at the boys who were standing in front of me. "Care to explain now?" I asked and waited for one of them to spill the beans.

"Not now, we have guests," Nick replied and I sighed making myself comfortable on the couch. The boys looked at Nick with raised eyebrows. "They are here? Why today?" Ian asked Nick and he shrugged. "They said they missed us, and frankly, I want to see them too, it's been a while since I last saw them," Lucas answered with a grin. "Yeah me too," Luca agreed and I raised my eyebrows.

"Who are you-" I was cut off by the doorbell. "I'll go get it," Logan cleared and I looked at Ian feeling amazed. I can get out of here. "Aren't you afraid that I might tell these guests that you kidnapped me?" I asked. "Nah, they won't believe you. They are our best friends." Ian answered in confidence. I rolled my eyes and waited eagerly to see those guests.

"Hey man," I heard a familiar voice say from the hallway. Too familiar if I must say. It couldn't belong to... Nah... "Hi guys, it's so good to see you back," I heard Logan's voice. "Logan, buddy!" I heard another voice boom into my ears. Oh, it can't be. Not even possible.

I stood in my place and waited for them to enter the living room. Ian saw my sudden movements and arched his eyebrows. "What's wrong?" He asked. As I wanted to answer him, they entered the room. When they saw me, they froze. "REMI?" Yes, it was possible.

Comment and vote :)