03;Staying at Alexandria

Edited 9/24/17
Re-edited 7/8/2022

Nicole's POV

I was sneaking food for Daryl from the kitchen we had in the building.

I grabbed a sandwich, apple, and a orange for him, shoving them in my jacket pockets to hide them as I quickly slipped my way back out.

Getting to where the prison cells were, I ran to his cell making sure to quietly open it and slid in.

"Here" I give him the food and some first aid equipment that I had already hidden in my jacket.

Band aids, and hydrogen peroxide. I put the hydrogen peroxide on his wound he winces in pain but not very loud, I wipe it down drying it and then put a camo band aids on him.

"Now I got to go before I get caught I'll see ya later" we do our handshake I smile and slip out of the cell.

"Nicole where are you" I hear my dad yell.

"Right behind you!" I yell back and laugh as my dad turns around.

"Were going somewhere" He states with a smirk on his face.

"Let me guess Alexandria?"I pretended to question, even using my finger to tap my chin, for dramatics of course.

"Ding, ding ,ding you are correct" he says with a small laugh.

"When are we going?" I ask.

"Now" I simply nod.

"Okay I'll grab Daryl" I say rolling my eyes, he nods and I make my way over to the jail area.

I walk to Daryl's cell and open it, picking up the trash as I go.

"C'mon were going back to Alexandria" he nods and stands up, we walk side by side till we get outside.

"Put your hands being your back so it's like I wasn't trusting you" I state with a sigh.

He doesn't say anything and puts his hands behind his back. I tie some rope around his wrists and urge him forward.

Time skip to Alexandria

We finally arrive and we all get out of the car. I pick up my bat from the backseat and close the door once more.

I begin to just drag it on the ground, finding it much easier to do, meanwhile my dad leans onto the gate and bangs his on the gate.

"Little pig little pig let me in" He shouts with a shit grin on his face.

It didn't take to long for us to see silhouettes on the other side.

We stand there waiting, we then watch as the gates begin to open.

"Who is this" Some dude says, looking at Rick curiously.

"You kidding me Negan,Nicole, and Lucille?"My dad says as if to remind the man.

"Let them in" Rick says, his eyes not leaving the ground.

"Nice place ya have hereRick" My dad says scanning his surroundings.
"You said a week"Rick states, coming closer to us.

"Well oops I lied" My dad says still grinning with a shrug, I chuckle.

"We put aside half of our su-"He begins.

"We say how much half is" I say, interrupting Rick.

"Hey Nicole, I need you to stay at Alexandria for a short while"My dad says, now facing and looking at me.

"For how long?"I furrow my brows at him.
"Hm I don't know, how does until I say work for you?Plus I need you here as a spy" he whispers the last part to me leaning closer.