Chapter 30: I Knew You Were Trouble

I knew you were trouble when you walk in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I've never been
Now I'm lying in a cold hard ground

Senior Prom. The night that I never thought I would be excited and gushing about. My mom bought me a white strapless silk dress that flows perfectly until my toes. My mom also helped me with my makeup, just the right blush on my cheeks and lips. Letting my long curly blonde hair down I look different. Mom's eyes widened after I was fully dressed.

"Harry is going to love you even more," she gushed while she pulled me in a tight hug. "You look so beautiful sweetie,"

"Thanks mom,"

Minutes later we heard a knock on the front door from downstairs.

"Your date is here," mom says. "I'll get the door," she says and then sashayed downstairs.

Staring at myself one more time I took a deep breath and met my mom and Harry downstairs.

Harry was wearing a black coat over his button down shirt with a couple of buttons undone, showing off his bird tattoos and a black pants. His hair is brush up and he looks so dashing. I like that he didn't wear a tie cause he looks a formal yet ragged. Something that only Harry Styles can pull off.

"Wow! You look amazing Swift," he mumbled as soon as I took the last step on the stairs.

"You look amazing too," I replied as I felt my cheeks flushed.

I am kinda nervous about tonight cause this is the first dance that I will be attending in my entire high school life. Last year I didn't go to our Junior Prom and just did my research instead. But when Harry asked me last week that he wants me to his date for Prom I couldn't say no. Besides, I can never turn down the love of my life.

He reached out his hand to me and I took smiling at him slightly.

"Let me take a picture of you two," mom says while she was holding the digital camera.

Harry puts my hand on his waist while his placed his hand on the small of my back. Pulling me closer to him as my mom took a couple of pictures of us. I know this night is going to be perfect.

"Here," he tied the corsage he brought on my wrist before we bid our goodbye to my mom.

His car was parked in front of our house and it was shining tonight compare to the past few months we've used it.

"Your car looks different," I noticed as he was opening the passenger door for me.

"I've had it overhauled for tonight," he answered.

My heart skipped a beat. He did really took sometime and exerted some efforts to make tonight's perfect. I didn't know how did I get this lucky. We talked about random things while he drove us to the campus.

The school was perfectly decorated with a modern-day Cinderella theme. There was a red carpet going from the pathway going to the school hall. Everyone was wearing their perfect dress. I never thought prom can be this glamorous.